Reviews for Love Not Even The Heart Understands

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
Dance Your Heart Out chapter 20 . 5/5/2010
I loved it .

Cute story . ]
I Murder on Impulse chapter 20 . 3/23/2010
Hehe love the story!

xx

Ali
Bubbly Girl chapter 20 . 1/9/2010
I absolutly LOVED this story! Thanks for the fast updates! It drives me crazy when the author only updates once a month!

Peace,

Bubbly Girl
Freak Of Music chapter 20 . 11/21/2009
Wow

i read this story again and it just sounded better than the first time i read it

And a peace of advice remove the warning note this story is awesum and i think evryone deserves to read it...And im really lookin forward in reading other stories of urs!
Country Princess chapter 20 . 7/20/2009
Wow! I don't know why you thought it was so bad. It's getting pretty late where I live, but I had to stay up and finish it because I couldn't wait until in the morning to do so. )
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 20 . 7/7/2009
I get bored very easily with stories but this one was no where near boring. I couldn't stop laughing. The ending was really cute, go job on this story.
SmearedRedTearDrops chapter 20 . 6/29/2009
This is such a humorous story! I was laughing my ass of half the time LOL :P great job .
Urufu-chan chapter 20 . 6/20/2009
Oh. my. god. I don't know what you were talking about, That was great! I loved it so much! So perfect! . I'm glad you didn't take it down, It is wonderful. .
simplyanaddiction chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I like it. So... First step would be to put up an actual summary. Stop dissing yourself when your story is perfectly fine.

I know that you're your hardest critique but lowering yourself esteem won't do anything to help.

Have some confidence. Think, 'I write well and I'm going to keep writing till I perfect it!' Instead of, 'I suck.'

Yeah? We're cool. I'm not going to act like a mum anymore. I think I scared myself there. Lol.

Well, great going.
oops chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
i take back everything I said, I'm sorry. I've read most of your other stuff, and those rock, but this time you were right. This story sucks, but you are a good author, this story just sucks.
feel too mean to tell chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I want an actual summary. If you really hated this story you'd just take it down already, you're just looking for attention and compliments.
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 20 . 3/13/2009
I can't believe you don't like this story, you are crazy! It's one of my new top favorites. I think everything worked perfectly and I wouldn't want a thing changed in it.
Molly Millet chapter 20 . 1/13/2009
OMG, I cannot believe you wwant to take this stroy down. It's one of my favourites. Please, please, please don't take it down. I've read it like a milion times. So please don't take it down!
Agony of the Heart chapter 13 . 12/27/2008
Oh mistletoe... my favorite evil holiday tradtion that makes you question everything!
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »