Reviews for Love Not Even The Heart Understands
Agony of the Heart chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
I love Abu! Such a cute chapter... and I would have fainted if I found my brother in bed with my best friend. The idea actully makes me cring
Yellow.Jellow chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
I can see why you think this story is so horrible. I mention them since I'm pretty sure you more than realize what they are... but despite it all, it is pretty interesting so I can see why people like it. Which is not to say that you're not a good writer because I'm sure it takes one to differentiate good from bad writing, especially when looking at their own work. And I know you're an awesome writer because Hit or Miss turned out really well!
I love this story chapter 20 . 11/10/2008
This is such a great story! Don't Get ride of it!
sumrandomgirl XD chapter 20 . 10/26/2008
awesome story, nearing the end i think it got a lil cheesey but it woz still really really gud:D. i enjoyed it heaps! please dont EVA delete it, no matta how horrible u think it iz! its GREAT. lol. ok, im gonna go now.

rock on:)
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Omg! Don't get rid of it! Please!
Agony of the Heart chapter 20 . 10/11/2008
PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS DOWN! I LOVE this story... It's one of my all time favorites!

And what happend to the other story? IT was like the squeal I LOVED that story too.

You shouldn't dought your writing it's really good! or at least I think it's really really good and I read a lot... and trust me you are a great writer! I've read this story like 16 times!
Once Upon a Time is Forever chapter 20 . 10/5/2008
I think that you were to harsh on yourself.

yes, the story has a couple of rough spots and the writing isn't amazing, but the plot is really good and it was fun to read.

So, thanks for a great read!
emmerrzz chapter 20 . 9/25/2008
aaw...that was so cute:) i love happy endings like that! very cute indeed...im really upset its complete though..cuz i just wanna keep reading and keep reading...D haha...keep up the good work!
eka chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
So I'veonyl read aobut halfway through the first chapter, and I feel that I can't continue until I get this point across.

That flashback scene with the "pit bull"? NO.

For one, "pit bull" is not a real breed of dog, its is an assumed name for a type of dog, and most people who use it do not know what it means, except for that stupid stupid stereotype that "pit bulls" are some kind of vicious human eating dog who will attack any person provoked or not. And your scene fuels that godforsaken stereotype.

You're probably going, oh she's making a big deal over nothing. However, there are very few things that piss me off more that the wrongly concieved bad press over "pit bulls", stemming from ignorant people mistreating these types of dogs to be "guard dogs". And if one wants to fight such a widespread misconception, one has to take every opportunity.

So I'd greatly appreciate it if you could take those two small but significant words out, replace with dog maybe, although such behavior isn't characteristic of any dog that hasn't been mistreated, it'd be better.

Thanks.
The Agony of a Headcold chapter 20 . 9/22/2008
This is a really good story!
Si-Sidera chapter 3 . 9/17/2008
Ok.

You have a good story here, but the jokes and sarcastic coments seem a little cheesy, fake. I also noticed you're ending every chapter open-ended and its a little annoying.

Otherwise, my rating for this story is a 3 on a scale of 5.
veautiful chapter 20 . 8/9/2008
love your work :) i'm in love with your characters!
brokencrystal7 chapter 20 . 7/1/2008
it took me a while but i finished the story. I LOVED...NO, I LOVE IT! this is a wonderful story and i love the characters! hope you can check out my work. you did an amazing job with this story and you always kept my interest throughout the whole story. :)
Fayre Meira chapter 20 . 6/29/2008
thats really lovely :) thank you for writing it!
annie chapter 20 . 6/20/2008
hey. The story was sweet, I read it in one sitting. But I kind of felt it left some loose ends especially with that one guy Gracie left back from where she used to live? Or was he the gay one? well.. anyway. it was still a good story
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »