Reviews for Decisions
Anisa chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Oh My God! Your poem was so god! And by the way, thanx for submitting myu stuff too. :)See you wednesday (If you read this by then):DOff to read some more of your works. See ya :D
CRaZy-OdIN chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I loved the how you used the first verse as the last as well, gave this piece a very strong sense of closure, the mid-piece was awesome, the flow was good and gave me some really interesting imagery of life, almost like a tightrope in my mind anyway, but I really liked the message. Keep it coming.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Reminds me of the poem, by Frost or Poe, about the path less traveled. I really am notsure about who wrote it. But your poem is cool because it reminds me of it.
AlboChick chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Very nice especially these lines "You can do what you want without being told,You can live how you want without being sold," and my favorite line was "The world's cruel and judges you by how you fare" manely because its TRUE! -. keep writing. Thanks for the review.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
reminds me of neverneverland,

And you'll be stuck in this confused . well written-novelish

hm, though, too pure a message for me.
Tecna chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
So you decided to post this poem finally... I love you know that it's my favourite one... unfortunately I'm not allowed on but I'm on for few mins, because I'm not well at all... I'm gonna go rest, luv the poem...