Reviews for invisible romance
the cereal killer chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
i love this. i really do. i love the end it fit perfectly. magical.
lovelikeamixtape chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
beautiful. you definitely use the right words in order to portray what you're trying to say, so i know exactly what you mean.
booooyakasha chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
"I wore after I realized that,(despite my little lady size)I wasn't huggable enough so Ihad to keep myself warm"

i like that part. it's like, "what, bitch? i'm not SEXY enough for you! you don't want to keep ME warm? slut. i'll keep my damn self warm then. BITCH."

nodoubt.

(is this the garnet one?)
classic violet chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
This is simply an amazing & beautiful poem.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
so detailed&pretty i really liked this. it had the winter-y feel for it, and i could feel it so strongly, and it ain't even snowing yet where i'm at&it made me feel like it was.(you're on my favorite list)
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Beaustiful and yet so sad. That last line just got to me even though I had a feeling it was coming.

EB
sloppy firsts chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
there's just so many memorable lines in this. beautiful last lines.
in theory chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
I like every bit of this so much, except maybe the end line. Well no, I do like it, but it sounds too happy..I dunno, it's probably just me. The rest is deliciously moody and obscure though, nice job.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I love the mood of this; its like a glittering christmas card with a thousand little messages and emotions on the inside cover- I don't think that I've ever read anything of yours that took on this kind of mood and imagry. The way that you played on warmth vs. cold, well done, I loved it.

Juliet.
Lines To Time chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I loved "the city lights were your tinkerbells" and the last two lines, as well as the whole atmosphere of this piece- the narrator's bitterness, as well as the images of the city and the cold, come through very vividly. Nice job.
acrobia chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Wow. This is a breath-taking piece. The contrast - warmth, coldness, light and drakness - it is presented beautifully. The images are fantastic, subtle, delicate, and very very touching. It's definatly one of my favourites!Keep writing!xo - Acrobia
lackluster chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
i love how you make the city so harsh, the bitter romance fits in so well. i still would give anything rather than live anywhere else.
xoxoMizzatxoxo chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Aw...this is really good. I loved it because you talked about the city.
account not in use chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
last two lines...wow...beautiful piece of work, it was so intense, drew you right in.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
As always, another fabulous piece.

My favorite lines; '(oh, I jumped so high/I touched the little lights/from a jet flying in the sky/falling, actually/into never-ending dark)'. The imagery there is just perfect.

This one is going on my favorites. I think you've got quite a few on there now!

Hillary