Reviews for Untitled Song
TheSeptemberProject chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
HOLY CRAP! this story is so amazing it made me cry. and I NEVER cry.
Laurenz chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
I read this story in February...and it creeped me out in a good way. I was scared, causing me to shrink away from the computer for a while. Four months later, I decided to revisit the story. I love it. Grammatically, it still needs a little work, but it works for the story. Ayah makes me depressed. The ending makes me depressed. The mindset of both individuals (I've read Angel Dreams...) is extremely intense. Again, I love it. Both stories are incredible. One is clipped; this one is extensive. People should really just come out with what they need to say before things go...awry.

Post Script: I've realized my "review" has no structure whatsoever...blargh.
tikhii chapter 9 . 3/10/2012
This is so hauntingly beautiful, I don't know what to say. I usually gravitate towards the big, epic, complex type of stories (Think Lord of the Rings, minus the fantasy). But your story gripped me from the start...

I love your style of writing, simply written but with so much meaning behind them. And so, so beautiful. I wish I could write like you! Heh :D
indraairavata chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
Holy shit, that (plus the prequel) was amazing. I sat down to read just the start of the prequel, and ended up finishing it and the main story. wow
Caleighxo chapter 9 . 6/28/2010
I have no tips for imporvement, because I don't see how you could improve. Your writing is perfect already. You have no errors in grammar that I can see.

I really loved this. Though I believe the narrator's name was never mentioned.

Rewind. None of that even happened? He only thought of a happy ending as a way to escape from dealing with the death?

That's how I see it anyway. I liked that part, the rewind. And I like this story. It shows that the world isn't perfect and the people aren't perfect. And that sometimes we think of people as perfect..but really they're just as vulnerable and human as everyone else.

Sorry. I'm rambling.

This has been added to my favorite storys.
Ciao chapter 9 . 8/23/2009
This story was deep, regretful, melancholy, meaningful, and horribly depressing.

I loved it.
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 9 . 1/28/2009
-speechless-

you don't need some review to tell you that you have written a masterpiece. you know what you did.
Davuuh chapter 9 . 11/11/2008
This is such a good story, and the prequel is great too. I cried when I read both.
Kneecap chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
This is an interesting beginning, honey. I like your imagery and setting, you always get it exact. I wonder why you always choose such depressing settings though? O_O. Every story of yours that I've read so far seems to have a really unpleasant setting.

I do love your style of writing and when I read the last few lines, I got goosebumps. I think I quite like this. However, it's late, so I'm gonna read more of it tomorrow.

OH! And! I found you that film, so where's your update? HMM? o).

P.s. what did you think of the film?
Elkica chapter 9 . 3/4/2008
That was beautiful. I love the way you use a light and darkness to create a feel and even though the sky can't really shine down on you, specially the gray one, the description was great for creating the feeling of melancholy; and that instead of just saying blonde you used sunshine that at the end turned in ash, very lyrical. You are really good in creating the images.
pangur chapter 9 . 2/27/2008
well, that was depressing. love your style, though.
Kiyoharu chapter 9 . 12/10/2007
Okay, I remeber reading this story a while back, and never acutally got around to a review or anything, and now I've just sat here and re-read it, and was like, whoa, I love this story. It's just so beautiful and heart-wrenching, and well, I love it, and Ayah kind of reminded me of someone I used to know, and at first I felt sad, because that person is no longer in my life, but at the same time, I felt happy, because I remembered how she lived, and not how she ended...

Hm, I guess that's all I wanted to say, besides that I love your stories, especially this one. It actually inspired me to write another story, but, yeah, I'm fixing it and adding it to something else. AH, now I'm rambling... Bye!
Laurena chapter 9 . 9/20/2007
that was so sad, you're a great writter...
TT chapter 9 . 8/30/2007
i hate sad endings. (

But you wrote the story so well i cant be mad at you. T_T

I cried though...

*also feels ashamed*
kayla chapter 9 . 8/25/2007
i thought this was one of the best stories i've read in a really long time.

i loved ayah. (:

reminds me a lot of the characters i usually have.

this was so sad, and had such a perfect ending.

i loved it.