Reviews for I Cry Tears, For You Were Perfect
silently watching chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
that was really, really good. I am friends with LSmunch and i saaw you were one of her favorite authors. b/c i am pathetic and desperate for someone's opinion (who is not my brother) so will u plz read the 1st chapter of my story 'mending what has broken'

i will r&r some more of ur stuff 2.

happy writing & reading

silently watching
Tell Me Tall Tales chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
I like this - a side to war that isn't depicted often enough. Good write.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
this is unqiue. very compelling I found I couldnt stop reading it. haunting, the images it creates. And of course, a moving subject.
ari chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
amber, milove, you need to update.

i'm bored.
someone's sideshow chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Not usually a big fan of poetry, but I liked this one. Realistic in that a first kill is almost always aone that makes a soldier's conscience twinge. Nice work. _
MJ Waters chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
I hate war. Stuff like this always makes me cry. And now, my effing eyeliner is all over my face.
s m e l l . o f . r a i n chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Beautiful way of seeing something through someone else's eyes. Yes, the Nazis were human.
Penguins and Popsicles chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Awesome... I'm a World War II freak... I even freak myself out when I read books or watch movies about it... It's my form of self-abuse...

I'm writing a Holocaust story... Although it may not be noticeable since it's in frame-story format... Write more! Your poems are really awesome!
phthalo blue chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Sad but with that near lack of emotion that makes it seem real. I know I don't make sense.
popprincess-angel chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
i think this is an amazing piece as my grandfather was a world war 2 veteran
Stifled Scar chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
thats a great poem, i actually got a really great picture.
poet tree chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Bloody hell. Dahling, this is simply wonderful. It's one of the most powerful poems you've ever written. I like how you don't really know which war this is being fought in-WWII, Vietnam, Operation Iraq-or, for that matter, what point of view they're writing from. It could be WWII, and they're fighting the Germans (Aryans) or Vietnam, from Charlie's point of view. All in all, good poem. WRITE MORE YOU WALLABY!
Doubting Thomas chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Your poem is very well written, it evokes emotion very well. I remindes me of a storie my great uncle Bud told me, he had to strangle a young German during the battle of the bulge. Keep wrighting.
Michael McCarthy chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Hey,

This is a really good poem. A man fighting in the war for another cause, perfect as described in the poem, and all that he had was taken away from him by one pull of the trigger. It is right, you have to kill or be killed when it comes to war. Good job. Keep up the good work.
brokenwings-lockedheart chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Wonderful write. It's very indepth and makes you think. It's very sad, but overall very doog. Keep up the good work.~Courtney