Reviews for Its written on my face
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Wow, I think this is one of those poems that needs to be a motto for poets everywhere. So simple, and that's really what poetry is. Very nice. Going on my favorites. Keep writing! :)
moonardordragon chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
I love the ending
lxpetrik chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
YES! I have been there. My work is more me than I am. This is a cute little one. Not my favorite as for style, but the message makes me smile. Hey! I rhymed. Wow, didn't even try.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Wonderfully sparse, simple and yet opening up to everything that a literary individual is. Appreciate the reviews, especially from such an accomplished wordsmith.
daisy wings chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Wow! This poem is one of my favorites. It's like how it's short, but has the nicest meaning that I compeletly can relate to.

-daisy wings
cygnus olor chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
i also share the same feeling... thanks for the review :Dhappy to know someone who understands my style, so spontaneous and unique. i love your work, free-flowing, from what i've read so far. happy writing! :)
my-vision chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Strong and bold tinged with passion, I think. So much can be said in so few words that it's amazing. Thank you for your review!
Adrasteia Alderserpent chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
I like the somewhat nonconclusive ending...it left me asking, is life itself the poem? cool.
M. R. Smale chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
The last three lines are very powerful and kind of remind me of my long shifts playing piano in bars 8pm to 2am on the average Friday and Saturday. Keep up the great work!
redsage chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
i envy you. honestly.
SweetWithUncertainty chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Short, sutle (sp?) and absolutely marvelous
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
interesting... nice job
AlboChick chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Hahaha...wow, i loved it. I work at a restaurant and have to ask that all the time. It was powerful how you arranged the last three lines. keep on writing. AlboChick
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
I like this. Simple, but we all can relate. I love the ending.
Twilit Exaggerance chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Agreed. Agreed indeed. The poem never ends.

I do wonder what the ending for myself will look like. Despite the fact I will not see it.

*melancholy*