Reviews for As If It Was a Battle Cry
UnlikelyHero1 chapter 14 . 6/16/2010
wow i read this whole thing in one sitting and was kindof upset when i realised i'd already reached the end!

im loving this story, me and my friends went through a similar thing a couple of years ago and i think the way you've captured the emotions and events that all start to pile up really well.

the characters are easy to relate to, the chapters are good lengths and the main events are spread out on a believable timeline, which can be hard to do so congrats on that :)

im adding this story to my favourites, but i noticed the last update was a while ago, does this mean its been shelved? i hope not..

if not, keep doing what you're doing, because its working out great :)
Sorrow86 chapter 14 . 4/28/2009
Gah, this makes me wanna play soccer again... I really miss the whole team spirit and camaraderie that comes with being on a team. ;

Anyways, I like the story very much. It's to the point, funny, interesting and entertaining. Can't ask for more. :)

Since it's almost 2 years since your last update I guess you're either on a long break or have given up. I do hope it's the first, but either way I think you've done a great job so far. :D
Pinkacid chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Hi please please continue updating!

I think you know how to make your characters appear to be very 'real' and this makes you story really interesting as people can relate to the characters and feel for them.

You've not updated for two years! Are you still continuing with the story?
emmaliefje chapter 14 . 8/27/2008
Oh come on! There's no more? Ugh. WRITE MORE!
emmaliefje chapter 6 . 8/27/2008
Okay, I can't ignore two indirect death threats without reviewing, can I? Ch 6 now, and liking it more! I seemed to not have picked up on some things though, like who's out and who's not. I'm guessing Ally is not, but I couldn't figure Piper out, even with the little quip about hot girls on that other team with Kelly. Must've missed something. Anyway, now that my life is safe again, I'll continue reading...
emmaliefje chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
I like it! A bit slow so far (I'm at Ch 2), as in there haven't really been any hints of impending relationships, but it's a good kind of slow. Your writing is comfortable and easy to read. Good job. Gonna keep reading now...
vfx chapter 11 . 11/17/2007
I love this story. You should really try to finish it.
vfx chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
I love this story. You should really try to finish it.
i-rite-gud chapter 14 . 7/22/2007
Oh wow, that last line was really symbolic. I loved the chapter and can't wait until you update again! :)
vfx chapter 14 . 7/9/2007
great story so far! don't change a thing. love to see the rest. update soon.
theich chapter 14 . 7/4/2007
I just finally got around to catching up with your story and what can I say? It's still great. I like how Mel and Kelly are sort of, kinda hooking up but I wonder what'd happen when Mel ges to college? And I'm glad to see Piper finally moving forward with her life and not just doing a stand-still. Lovely update. Looking forward to more! :)
ICaughtFire chapter 14 . 6/27/2007
Just wanted to let you know I'm still reading. I liked this chapter. Yeah, it's been awhile, but I understand. I've had the same problem writing lately.
korey chapter 13 . 3/7/2007
This is one of the best stories I've read on this site so far. I think it's pretty cool that you started writing it in '05 and yet you haven't abandoned it (unlike me). I've always liked soccer
i-rite-gud chapter 13 . 2/19/2007
Great chapter! I can't wait until you update again, this is really good and is so cute!
Trisagian chapter 13 . 2/17/2007
YAY AN UPDATE! WO! *tones down the fangirlishness* I think it's great that Piper and Ally are finally getting serious about things. I also think it's good that Piper is able to be realistic about college, even if she's not being "exactly honest." Yeah, I'm not good at constructive criticism. I'm behind you all the way with this story, so don't get discouraged!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »