Reviews for As If It Was a Battle Cry
i-rite-gud chapter 12 . 1/29/2007
Awe :) That was so cute! Short and sweet, I can't wait until you update again, I loved the chapter! :)
i-rite-gud chapter 11 . 1/29/2007
Awe :( poor Piper. Hmmn.. So I assume there will finally be a Piper-Ally convo next chapter :) Hmmn.. Can't wait to see what happens!

Loved the chapter and I can't wait until you update again! :)
Aria-Starle chapter 12 . 1/29/2007
this is really good. i like your writing. please write more soon!
Trisagian chapter 12 . 1/28/2007
I liked how this chapter really showed each of their humanity. Like.. how they're both susceptible to emotions, yanno?
theich chapter 11 . 1/26/2007
I like the way you write...simple but effective. It works. I read The Protector first, and I probably understand why you didn't go on with it, instead choosing to make a companion piece that now focuses on Piper. I still would have wanted to see how Sam and Ashley became a couple but all's good. At least we know that they're finally together.

The character of Piper isn't overly complex but she's real. Seems like all of your characters are. Mel is an enigma which makes her all the more interesting. I like her more now because back in The Protector, I was rooting for Sam/Ashley so I can't help but want to ignore her (even though it's a little difficult given that Sam and her were dating). Now, you've given us a more thorough look into Mel and she's finally developing as a character. As for Ally, she's also developing and as a reader, I appreciate the way you show us the diffeent sides to her.

Actually, all your characters do grow up, gradually or otherwise. I can't tell you how much it annoys me to read about stagnant chracters who do the same thing over and over again without so much as a deviation from the norms of their lives. For me, the charmer in a fic would be to see repetition with variation. You've done that so far by giving us different sides to different people without making the plot too soap opera-ish.

Anyway, can't wait for the next update. Contact me if you want to talk because I love talking to talented writers.
ICaughtFire chapter 11 . 1/22/2007
Oh. I can't wait for a new chapter. I'm really enjoying this story a lot. So you should update more often. I know how hard it is to get motivated just know I'm anxiously awaiting for more lovely chapters.
ICaughtFire chapter 6 . 1/22/2007
Ah. Sweet
ICaughtFire chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
Love this story. I find soccer to be interesting but I know nothing about it or the rules or anything. Cathy is adorable. I loved her screaming "SOUTH!" It was funny :]
Trisagian chapter 11 . 1/21/2007
I think this chapter really showed the good in Piper trying to battle with her mortal failings. And I think she's doing really well despite everything that's happening.
i-rite-gud chapter 10 . 1/4/2007
Awe :( I feel bad for Piper. I can relate to some of what she's going through. I can't wait until you update again, I'm curious as to what Piper did to her arm and how things are going to work out with Ally!
PrettyAwkward chapter 10 . 12/29/2006
i like this story. its really good. i like how mel is sort of the mystery character. well update soon.
Trisagian chapter 10 . 12/28/2006
( Poor Piper. It's a shame she can't accept help, but I guess that's what makes her Piper, eh? I hope things turn out better for her. Good luck in writing the next chapter! I didn't see any mistakes while reading this, so hey. D
i-rite-gud chapter 9 . 11/12/2006
Great chapter! Please update again soon, I wanna see what Ally does to Piper for letting Mel get drunk :P
Trisagian chapter 9 . 11/12/2006
YAY UPDATE! Not that I've really been leaving reviews... At any rate, I wonder how Piper's going to get out of this one?
Ish Mish Kiki chapter 8 . 8/30/2006