Reviews for As If It Was a Battle Cry
i-rite-gud chapter 8 . 8/10/2006
Great chapter! I can't wait until you update again!
antlan87 chapter 7 . 6/28/2006
This was a nice moment of reality and character development. Keep up your great work.
antlan87 chapter 6 . 6/28/2006
Hooray for relationship development. Keep up the good work.
i-rite-gud chapter 7 . 6/27/2006
Great chapter, I can't wait until you update again! Usually the chapter after a filler-inner is awesome, I can't wait!
i-rite-gud chapter 6 . 6/18/2006
Awe, that was so cute! I can't wait until you update again, great chapter!
Ish Mish Kiki chapter 6 . 6/18/2006
It's a good plot, and there's definitely some good ideas in this one, i like it a lot. It would be perfect if you'd work on descriptions a little, or maybe that's just not your style? Anyways, keep it up
Aria-Starle chapter 6 . 6/17/2006
this is really good! i just read the whole thing in one sitting. its really well written and i like it lots. can't wait til you update.
antlan87 chapter 5 . 6/13/2006
I had nearly forgotten this story. Thanks for the update, I hope to read more soon.

P.S Please don't kill me
WhoNeedsAPenName chapter 5 . 6/12/2006
an update! yay, i'm happy! this was a great chapter, piper and ally are both clueless, its cute! allys vegetarian reminds me of some of my friends. lovin it so far, update soon! :)
i-rite-gud chapter 5 . 6/11/2006
Awesome chapter, I can't wait until you update again, this is getting really really good and I can see Ally and Piper getting closer :)
i-rite-gud chapter 4 . 6/11/2006
Great chapter, I can't wait to read the next one! .
WhoNeedsAPenName chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
great story so far. update soon, pretty please
Trisagian chapter 4 . 3/12/2006
Bowling indeed... I love this story, by the way. It made me go "Aw" when I found out there was no chapter 5...as of yet.
blah chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
wee Sam and Ashley are together, I'm so happy. i hope you mention them more. :)
antlan87 chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
I have just finished reading your other stories as well as this one. You seem to have a knack for writing about interesting characters. I hope you will continue this story soon as I look forward to future installments.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »