Reviews for Dagger in My Heart Because of You
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Oh, wow...what a beautiful piece!
kit feral chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
"I would live and I would die for you" Beautiful image. "So with this dagger in my hand I will stab my heart And slowly bleed" Also very strong. I love the title and the way the emotions scream and made me feel like the dagger was in MY heart- you have talent. Awesome work, never stop writing.
AllyCred chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
i love it, i can relate so much and its just really good and has so much emotion coming from it, well done.

lots of love~AC~
blackrosestears chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Really good piece. It reminds me of a couple of Evanescence's songs. I like the italics at the end. Good job.
Ajax Elpis chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
I love it. I love hopelessness in a poem. The ending was perfect, wwll, the last line made it perfect. I dont normaly like to much repetativeness in a poem, but you used it to great efect. The suicide was slightly dulled down, that is my one and only problem with this. And that wasn't even that big a thing. Awesome poem. Keep it up.
Cool-Ruzz chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
This is song is so beautiful, too beautiful that is hard to be described by words. My heart goes out for you in this song. I felt the agonizing pain. I felt how much love that girl feels, and how the guy will never feel the same way. This was bella! Keep writing, because you're absolutely fabulous!
queenvixta chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
This is so good! Very powerful lyrics. I like the ending the most, the italics really work well with it. Beautiful piece, well done! QueenVixta
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
I love this. I seriously can feel the pain and anguish in this piece that it physically HURTS.

~* noelle
Stephanie Gilbert chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
it is kind of a depressing song but it is good! well it is actually GREAT! i hope you keep writing!
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005