Reviews for Psyche
ossining chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
My God, this is perfection. I can see why so many people reviewed this. It's simple and complex and beautiful and elegant and sexy all at the same time. Just wonderful. The images are insane. The rhyme at the end is perfect. *favoriting* Keep writing! :)
mystic-georgia chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
This should be really presented in a poem but...*shrugs*. Either way it's beautiful work. And again had that glint of mysterousness you always seem to snag the reader with.

Omg...43! Must be doing something right there,lol. Alright, I'll stop being annoying now.
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
How do you always captivate the reader and make him/her understand the whole story just by writing a few words or sentences? Very beautiful and simply excellent, as always.
Biting My Nails chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
I would love to know the reason/why/the what between the words...if there is any. I bet there is.

Just ignore me *bite my nails*
I'mdreamingof Daisy Days chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
This is pretty. I think it'd be cool to lengthen this a bit, or maybe add a story to it. (Like have this at the beginning) Anyway, nice and original, fresh.
happypills03 chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
wow.. never would have thought of something like this.. its good..
M. A. Stage chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
:applause:

Whoa. That is truly excellent. I love the mythological referrences.
BlackDreamLily chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Intresting view on a classic character! I like the butterfly tie-in too!
euphemismsforlukewarmtragedies chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
oh my lord.i was etched to this the whole stuff!
monkeywafflezzz chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
I think I'm in love.

Especially the Greek Mythology allusions.
The Anarchist Abendroth chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
i would give you a great review but i think you've got enough of those for this great work of art :D
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
I love your writing. This piece is fabulous.

Favorites :).
Ebony Stars chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Me again, don't worry this isn't another huge misinterpretation of your work :)

Just to let you know, I didn't have the faintest clue what the stroy of 'psyche' and/or cupid was. So I guess I ignorantly 'blindly' reviewed it. Anyway, I enjoyed it so thats all that matters :D
Ebony Stars chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
i have no idea why but this feels like it's about being shallow and obvious. Jeans and white t shirt - how very boring 1990's gap adverts with those perfect plastic male models! And the light on - takes all the mystery and depth out of the sex somehow. The cupid reference reminds me of those cheap and tacky valentines cards. Finally the butterflies - very giggly and girly. Butterflies gives that feeling of 'baby love'- it's all too perfect to be true.

I am exceptionally sorry if this isn't what you meant, it is of course, brilliantly written and for a few lines to spark such emotion in someone is amazing.
ThisCut-UpAngel chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Wonderfuly innocent and sensual alike. I only wish I knew how you do that! Hope to see more from you soon!
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »