Reviews for WHERE IS GOD?
BJ Worth chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Caught the angst here. Bravo for standing up for what you believe. You know, I have a couple of writes you might enjoy...
hey maria chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
First of all: the poem itself needs work. The rhymes are a little trite and they don't flow at all.

But I want to address some points you made.

“FUCK THE HETHENS.” I have no idea what that means. I'm assuming you meant 'heathen' and in that case you need to learn to use Spellcheck. Now, many religions actually preach tolerance of all beliefs. In most cases you won't walk into a church/temple/mosque/place of worship and hear people condemning any other religion.

"Keep your criticisms inside/I’ve already heard your side" Actually, you're putting words in their mouths. This is /not/ the viewpoint of all religious people. Again, many religions advocate tolerance.

“Atheists don’t understand!” This is something I have /never/ heard from a truly spiritual person.

"As these hypocrites preach to usYou call this ignorance. I call it fearless" Yes, lots of religious people are hypocrites, that is true. But many of /your/ assumptions are ignorant. If you're atheist, that's fine. But please, know what you're talking about before you rant about it.
1138 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
I guess all of us have our own opions on things. I really disagree with your poem but some poeple might not. You are an excellent writer. Keep it up, I guess.