Reviews for The Shattered
Griezula chapter 7 . 4/1/2006
When was this posted? A week ago? Damn. -curses computer virus that killed her computer for two weeks-

ANYWAY.

I loved it. Very much. :D
Rinna chapter 7 . 3/13/2006
Blah, I'm sorry this review is so late! I got crappier and crappier about reviewing. I haven't been reviewing anything at all, lately, I've been really lazy about it.

I do think this has been an excellent story, and it has a good conclusion. Hum, specific comments... Blake's suicide was very sad. And I must say, I really like how you developed Dimitri's character throughout the story. And then, having his mother appear was an unexpected but very nice touch for the plot. Also, I really liked the conclusion.

And... oh, there's so much more I probably could or should say about this story, but I'm pressed on time. It's been great reading this story, though. I got rather caught up in the storyline. And I'm glad to see it ended well.
Lucas D chapter 7 . 3/7/2006
I loved the story, but the ending seems a bit.. rushed. Where were you running? you surely could have made it last longer. All in all it was a great story. I'm just a sucker for much more deep, complicated and "one word" endings. So sue me. ;P

Luck with your future stories.
Prisoner-11 chapter 7 . 3/1/2006
Woot! That was a good story! *sniff* And so touching too!
Prisoner-11 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
"...even was a psychologist herself..."

"...This is what happens when you fuck your way through medical school,”..."

I thought that it was psychiatrists that went to medical school, and the psychologists didn't, because psychiatrists are the ones who prescribe medicine, and the psychologists don't.
SerialXLain chapter 7 . 2/25/2006
Yay for happy endings. I almost cried near the end though... I was all "no! ill kill his mom! Seph DO SOMETHING!" and then i was all "whew" and yay and whoot and my head STILL hurts...

love xoox
SerialXLain chapter 6 . 2/25/2006
Oh, poor Blake...I loved him...he just seemed really sweet.

I'm glad you updated this even if it means the next chapter is the last one. Oh well. All good things must come to an end, right?

My head hurts. *dies*

love xox
multiples of six chapter 7 . 2/24/2006
Cute ending... very very cute. D
Rhapsody's Shadow chapter 7 . 2/23/2006
I Can't see why your unhappy with this story, its wondeful
kamma7292 chapter 7 . 2/23/2006
Lovely ending. This story was short and sweet, and you are now definatly a favortie author. I just finished another one of you stories last night, and loved it!
multiples of six chapter 6 . 2/23/2006
Hmm.. I was going to ask if there was going to be any explanation of Blake's suicide.. cuz it's fiction.. but yeah. How does one mutter to oneself in sign language? Anyway, get that last chapter up soon )
Griezula chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
He killed himself? ... Well, I'm not going to blow up and shout an rant (He fucking killed himself? HomiGOD! how could you? *bleepitybleepBLEEP* *stabstabbystab* etc. etc) So all I'm going to say is... *cries* _;

And I still want to know what Dimitri's problem is. *sigh*
kamma7292 chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
This story is wonderful. You write very well. I hope to see more soon.
City Lights Burn Like Stars chapter 5 . 2/14/2006
i like it i love it i want some more of it! update soon
poet tree chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Seph sounds like my dream man already.

Yummy story.