Reviews for The Shattered
Cammy Nightfall chapter 5 . 1/13/2006
I can't help but to find this story somehow a strange cross between amusingly funny and gently romantic at the same time. It's nice to have a laugh and good humor is a story, and you've put it in so well with the story-line. I've enjoyed what you have written so far, and look forward to the continuation of what's already posted. The different personalities your characters have are wonderful and refreshing, and each is unique yet flawed in ther own way. It's rather boring to hear about how perfect someone is, but when you have characters that have flaws it's quite entertaining to read. I really enjoy your character Blake, and at the same time Seph is someone easily liked as well. Keep up the wonderful work.

Cammy Nightfall - "Someone once told me I culd fly, so I leapt from the edge just to see if they were right; no one cried for me."
Virginia Giselle chapter 5 . 1/2/2006
Interesting.

Is this trust that Dmitri is beginning to show?

I'm intrigued.
Virginia Giselle chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
But he does talk.

_o
Virginia Giselle chapter 3 . 1/2/2006
Amazing, spoken words!

Rinna chapter 5 . 1/2/2006
I metioned I really love this story. I continue to love it. I don't know if I'll be able to come up with anything coherent or intelligent to say, but eh. I love stories with characters that are imperfect in some way, so this story attracted me immediatey in that sense. And it's cute. In a weird sort of way cute, which is even better. I really like Seph. It's actually too bad that he'll have to go home, now, huh? I'll be interested to see how you're going to end this, since you say it'll be over so soon. Kind of a pity, though, because then it'll be over and there will be no more to read.

This review wasn't even properly weird. YOu know, interesting weird? No. I apologize. This review was, like, boring weird. Or maybe I'm insane. Or maybe I need sleep. Or maybe, just mayber, I'm depressed by the prospect of going back to school tomorrow. Definitely all three.

Anyway, yes. Awesome story. Looking forward muchly to reading more of it.
multiples of six chapter 5 . 1/2/2006
Tee hee to the last part of your review response. In this chapter Dimitri turned "unnaturally tanned," ... interesting. P Heh. Heh. Let them hook up soon. He is a cutie. And yeah... I think everyone wants a graphic love scene. So fulfill our desires, would you? Wink wink.
serialxlain chapter 5 . 1/2/2006
theres something in my eye...hold on... :pokes: ok heh better...

aw cute little innocent kiss and marker sharing. i love dimitri. i want him. ill keep him nice and safe in my bedroom. it will be fun and geat and sexy and what not. yes.

i just sneezed...

bye! :hearts:xoxox
Griezula chapter 5 . 1/1/2006
I'm going to try and make this review a bit more... intelligible... than the last one. (even though I'm drinking Dr. Pepper while I write this like last time! :O) THIS CHAPTER IS FUCKING BRILLIANT! ... Er, ahem *cough* So, yeah, uhm... OMFG, THEY KISSED! Eh, heh, that is to say... OMFJ *SQUEAL*!
SerialXLain chapter 4 . 12/25/2005
Ok so I'm going to write the rest of the story...or at least some of it ok?

Seph left Dr. Joy and went into Dimitri's room where the boy was sitting naked. And they had sex. Sweet, passionate, love making. Yes.

The end.

Ok maybe not?

Love xoxox
Griezula chapter 4 . 12/23/2005
*hugs dimitri* aww... You would've hugged Seph, too, but, uh, you know, vomit and such. *nervous laugh* ... Ahem, yeah! Right! Exactly! That's what SHE said! What? Who? You, moron! Me? Yeah, you! ... Eheh, well, you see, um... Look, a distraction! *clicks button*
oh so cliche chapter 4 . 12/23/2005
Awe. Thats so cute, in a crazy helpless boy kind of way. Haha. Dimitri reminds me of my cousin from Brazil. He is really quiet and speaks portuguese. I under stand Portugese, but he speaks it kinda funny. Crazyy, crazyy.
oh so cliche chapter 3 . 12/23/2005
The kid talked! Wow. Amazing. Haha.
oh so cliche chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
That Dave kid is going to die. I am going to kill him if Seph doesn't. He drives my crazy. ACK!

Dimitri intrests me. It reminds me when I go out of the ocntry adn ask for directions somewhere adn thye start tlaking and I'm like, "WTF?".
oh so cliche chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
I adore Seph. Like... I cna't help it. And I love Mae too. She is so bubbly. And I am bubbly, but a sarcastic bitch also.

Great job.
multiples of six chapter 4 . 12/23/2005
LOL at author's note! Most girls are like "hell yeah" to freaky foreign sex, also. ;) Anyway! Dimitri is cute.. how old is he? You kept referring to him as a child. And tanned... you said tanned like 5 times in this chapter. But yeah. He has issues.. 3 days for Seph to fix them... good luck to Seph.. and write more soon. )
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »