Reviews for To Smile
Mad Asher chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Wow. Simply amazing.

Very short, but immensely so pithy that it...overwhelms you. The descriptions were very good, and the IMAGERY, that is...so vivid. Awesome poem right here people!

Yeah, has a bit of evil in it, but overall lit was good to read, and I was sort of smiling too. Well sort of, because almost nothing can make me smile so good job on that. No...seriously. Not being sarcastic.

Liked the part "Hell smiles". Yup, that was fun, you gave a semblance of er, life if everybody smiled, even the evil and bad. If would be freaky to see hell smile, but better than watching them slaughter people and declare carnage (I won't go into that, I think I will ruin the merriness of this poem)

Anyway, awesome job, OVERALL good for Christmas time. Think I may read it to my family, if they don't have better things to do and if they have the attention and patience to. Whatever, good job, you rock.

This poem is SO much better than the poems I try to make on FP-I CANT EVEN RHYME OH MY GOD. One of the best poems I have read. And yes, I've read Robert Frost.

X-Eragon-X