Reviews for Poser Pills
SamThe Best chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
OMG So true! Its amazing... once again!
gabi chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
NOW THATS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!

woot show em' off!
Cigarette Smoke chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
"Feel free to flame, I will laugh at you’re poor grammar and moronic ways."

*I think you meant YOUR, not you're.
Cigarette Smoke chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
I am not poser nor real, im not gothic or whatever, but, literally, thats great if thats what you think, but as a poem, it was shit.
Broken doll on a dirty shelf chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
I agree, I've been dressing as I have since I was young then new people come along and I'm called a poser. And for the friends I have, just because they're not "like me" I'm automatically accused. As for the depression thing, I do have it, so what I do is actually my business. I just don't like the fact people look at me and automatically assume I cut because I'm "goth". No, those aren't my reasons. Try getting into my head first. But you did excellent, you said what you needed and I respect that.

HarlequinPlease fix me...
LadyRainStarDragon chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Right on the money. It's always bugged me too. Mostly it bugs me from a professional standpoint, since depression can be deadly (causing one to not value one's life . . . insert the beginning of a sprial here.) If somebody flames you for this, then it is obvious that they are not thinking.
SerialXLain chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
I agree with you completely. And I love your attitude in the whole poem and at the author's note.

And I love your last line...heh... I'm adding this to my favorite's list if you don't mind. _

Love Lain