Reviews for November
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
You know I absolutely love this piece. It reminds me of a quick ill-fated romance novel. Sort of whispy.

Beautiful use of repitition, it allowed the poem to flow.

Great write.
kvnchn chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
this is one of those moments when you're glad that you were born in november *tear*... Lol! YA, o ya... this can't get any better. Props, dude P.
Jezsh chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
well I think it's beautiful. The sun burning cold...that's such a great sentence.
The-Original-Neko chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
omg this a brilliant read you ddn't over do but gave enough for the reader to be pulled in

lovly _ keep it up
bjw chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
I like this one! It's surprising how much meaning that simple line can hold. Maybe I'm just tired or something, but I didn't get why you chose that line [I loved her in November] when I read it first! Then as I read more and more, I started thinking, WOW. I love that rainy grey feeling of reminiscence you've put into this! The repetition worked marvellously! Especially for dense pople like me haha. Such LOVELY writing. Great job! Can't believe I haven't visited your page in so long! Going off to read your other stuff. Yay!:)
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Beautifully written.
xdemolitionxloversx chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
how is it that everything you write is so amazing it gives me goosebumps?
citrus scented chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
wow i love this. mainly because november is my favourite month, but your descriptions really nail my feelings on the month perfectly: "When the sun burned cold

And the air tasted of snow". moving, beautiful, elegant and tragic.
emmathree chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Gah! It's so.. ANNA!

(or even ana or anaa)

I love it! Especially the (one, two, three, four...) eighth line. About the rivers... YEAH!

*nod nod nod*

oh man. november is TOTALLY the best month of the year, but i've told you that countless times before.
simply-unique chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Beautiful Poe. Very well written!
strawberry-toast chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
it's good although the end seems a little weak. i really like the imagery of november though. i'm a fall kind of girl (well, as much as i can be...)
Ajna chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
So beautifully sad... I really like how you started every stanza and ended the poem with "I loved her in November." Great piece.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
simply an amazing poem. I am left with few words with the awesomeness of the piece. .beautiful.

* noelle
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
I know how I feel. This does a wonderful job capturing the emotion of this romance, even though it does not go into detail about it, nor does it need to. Because that wasn't what was important-what was important was the feeling of loving her, in november. And now november is over, and so is that.

Wow I rambled. Anyhow, I enjoyed this. Keep writing.