Reviews for ephemeral love
the big sleep chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I'm actually jealous of this one.
Lines To Time chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
What a cool way to write! The poem as a literal representation of the subject. I think I'll have to try that sometime :-P. Beautiful, love.
Ajna chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Interesting, I really liked this. :)
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
I love that first line! I don't know what it is about it, but the 'rhyming in white' part just really caught me. Great job! Keep writing! :)
Miaa4ever chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
I really like that word, contritely. It sounds so... i don't know... like a british guy embracing you or something... I know, I have a weird imagination. Thank you for your review, It made me feel really happy, since I was having real trouble with those first 2 lines. Keep writing!
WormsofCharacter chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Wow, I love the imagery. I absolutely adore poems that I want to read over and over again cause the words taste so good. I just wanted to thank you for telling me how to get spaces between my stanzas, but I think I may have found a new favourite poet. Keep writing.
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
lovely. cryptic - different interpretations for every reader. nice job.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
"tell the sun we'll rid ourselves of our naked skin."-I love that line; the sun is such a powerful "thing" as well as a metaphore. It really brings an empowering picture to ones mind when thinking of defying it.

Juliet.