Reviews for Something Really Funny Happened in Topeka, Kansas
K.V.F chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I like your poem. It's sad that, public schools teach evolution.
Iwo-jima chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
I love how people say "It's just a theory!", as if that's a winning argument. Yeah, because a scientific theory is something thought of after a night of drinking with the boys.
christhaunted chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
hm. interesting. your writing style is very well-done, but you might want to balance ur views a little bit. after all, no one has ever proved that evolution is an absolute. just like everything else in science, evolution is just a theory. even emc2 is just a theory. even though many experiments have supported it, it is still just a theory. the same goes for evolution. now dont get me wrong, im not a creationist at all. i believe in evolution, but i just think that evolution should be taught along side intelligent design in schools, and that way students are exposed to both sides of the issue and they can form their own opinions. education should not be dogmatic. thats called brainwashing. students need to learn about all sides of a controversial issue. otherwise the effect produced is similar to taht of censorship of speech or the press. peace and love, bran
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Wonderful work; I love the tone of voice (your right and you know it) I think it is laughable and stupid- if you want to study gods law go to a church don't put it in our schools. Amazing, wonderful; best one I've read all morning. I'm gitty that someone can say it so clearly. Keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.