Reviews for Texas Shoe Shine
boys kiss girls chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Slightly pathetic, isn't it? I thought this had really good flow and I also loved the descriptions. "Nose-bleeds taste like candy." adds to the vileness of the poem and the overall theme. Good job with this one.
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
"nose-bleeds taste like candy"

you... are... a... GOD
in theory chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
I don't assume for a second I understood you, but I was instantly transfixed and completely held captive by your graceful imagery peppered with gritty realism. It's beautiful, on too many levels to express.
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
This, somehow, is almost a three-second thrill in itself. There is a scene, but no story. Which is not necessarily a bad thing. It hits you like grafitti art, burst of color that may or may not have meaning.
Naibz chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
sniffing paint. heh. nice piece. thanks for the "descriptive" one word review of one of my pieces btw.
amazingal69 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Pretty good. Like I always say I wish I could write a poem like that. Keep it up (124 works thats insane in a good way)

P.S. It seems like no one reviews your work anymore without you asking them, so if you don't mind, can you review my latest book Swordplay?
singlefile chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
this is how i used to want to write, but could never manage to make into my own style. i can say now that it is not the way i write, but could be the reason i admire your work.

also, you have wonderful taste in music. elliott smith is my favorite.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
this is ,on so many levels, gorgeous. everything is done to perfection. just beautiful.

* noelle