Reviews for Ashes to Ashes
RainingAllTheTime chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Wow, This is really powerful. Wonderful job.
Rozlin chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
ok... now i am crying! this was beautiful! and so elegantly sad!
A Caged Mind chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
you've actually managed to make it rhyme without it being cheesy!kudos.

well, i liked it because, well, it deals with those wonderfully familiar feelings I call depression and desperation... actually, i just recently snapped out a depression that lasted four years, but anyhoo, good job and keep it up!
morbid-scribbles chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
This was so pretty! Thanks so much for the review. I must read more off your stuff. The ashes to ashes part was the best, I'd say.
WiltingBlackRose chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
hehe That kinda reminded me of a spell.

But anyways...I really really really LOVED this poem.
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Very good, excellent work
undepressed-one44 chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Sad... :( beautiful and perfect, but sadder than anything else I've ever seen by you :(

-freak from the corner
Plinky chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Lol, I probably shouldn't read this whilst listening to Jamiroquai...Give me a a minute, I'll change it... Aha, goo-goo dolls, that will do.

Lovely poem. (You know what I mean.)

"The chaos is calming, uninhibited, free" It really is. And silence and order is unnerving.

"The answers I seek are to questions unknown" Nice way of putting it.

"As I realize this is life, to die content with my pain" Ooh, deep. I read that line about five times.

"One lonely stone marks the spot where he fell" That's really sad. I've never thought about that before.

Aww, lovely poem. Really good. I like it! Really well conveyed emotion. Keep writing!
OneLastEndeavor chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
I really like this. The first verse especially gave me a clear picture of what is happening. Beautiful!