Reviews for Trial by Fire
postcards from italy chapter 11 . 5/16/2007
gah! this is so great...

i kinda want andrei and lyca to get together.. i dont know... that pairings just calling me..

PS: how do you pronounce lyca? i cant figure it out XD
IntentionallyLeftBlank chapter 11 . 4/24/2006
...*blinks*...I haven't been able to find a good description of Lyca...perhaps you could help me?

...hmm...I liked Rei with Persephone, but I'm not a big fan of Lyca and Henri...I suppose my favorite match for her so far is Taylor...

...well...until next time...
helena chapter 11 . 3/25/2006
omg iv just read your story and wow its really good. and btw andrei and lyca MUST
Pandemonium Express chapter 11 . 2/27/2006
gah! Where the heck is this thing headed? XP First she likes Jareth, then we find out Andrei likes her, and now Henri just SHOWS UP. Oy! _ haha, but this is awesome! Someone she can relate to on some level...and what's going on? Her grandma isn't actually planning on moving, is she? What about Andrei!
Disoriented Waste chapter 11 . 2/27/2006
Hello there, new to the story, heh. I do have to say Lyca reminds me of myself. Which is probably something you hear often. Although I don't speak Cajun French, I UNDERSTOOD THAT maha.

\ Alright, make sure you get your pronouns right. Other then that I'll try to point out any other problems I find. Oh loverly. I can't wait to see where this story is going. Kudos to you. Keep it up
The-Account chapter 10 . 2/4/2006
Grandma is keeping her against her will? How unexpected.

"Muah ha hah ha ha!" ?

YOU'RE EVIL!

Evilness! ANDREI AND LYCA! ANDREI AND LYCA!

You can't... You can't... keep them apart! Head is going to impolde. As in MY head.

And maybe Andrei's... Cause he... Loves Lyca so much.

Oh my floopypookins! I'm so glad you didn't change Lyca! I bow to you! THANK YOU.

It much appreciated. Lyca is a vegetarian, right? So the whole BBQ thing is actualy really funny in my point of view... If she is a veggie. I'm sort of still sick... So... I'm not really remembering what I'm reading... Uh...

PLease don't make Lyca a wuss. I like her cynical and cool. And ADNREI AND LYCA FOREVER.
TaurusGirl7 chapter 10 . 2/1/2006
shes going to come back to andrei right!
shadow from within chapter 10 . 2/1/2006
please please please write more! i'm hooked! i NEED to know more! please write soon!
Vampgurl99 chapter 10 . 2/1/2006
Hey!

Nice chapter. So we finally get to see the infamous Bleu family. Interesting that not all of them cower in fear. It's kind of funny to think that some of her aunts and uncles are afraid of Lyca. If I were her I'd spook them but then again Lyca doesn't set houses on fire...yet. I wonder what her reaction is going to be when Grandma Lu drops the bomb. Then she'll have a reason to burn houses...anyway thanks for that review for my poem 'The Misfits' I'm glad that you could identify with it. I wrote it a long time ago and I wasn't sure that anyone would read it still. I'm not really like the character that the poem portrays but in a sense I'm a misfit to a certain degree and am lonely at times...thanks again! Update soon!

Vampgurl99
The-Account chapter 9 . 1/31/2006
Oh my god... You hate me! You hate me so much!

Lyca and Andrei aren't going to be together?

You hate me. So much.

(Thanks for your review, for Green Eyes)

Anyway, you hate me.

Andrei and Lyca! FOREVER!

Take pity on the sick person! (Cause I am sick, right now)

ANDREI AND LYCA FOREVER!

Omg - I can't believe you did that! I hope to God Lyca hasn't changed. I liked the old Lyca. A LOT. I really did. I mean, yeah, she can be nicer WHEN SHE COMES BACK (because she will, damnit! SHE WILL)

But I really liked Lyca as she was... And she has to have her first kiss with Andrei. Dear Demented Teddy Bears, she needs to have her first kiss with Andrei. Unless she already had it... (with ANDREI)

Please don't change Lyca. PLease make it Andrei and Lyca! I beg you! (And it would REALLY bother me if Lyca came back snotty or different...)

HOW COULD YOU DO THAT! That puts a serious damper on my day... And I'm sick... (sigh)

ANDREI AND LYCA FOREVER!
KatieLikeLovesYou chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I love the story!

The ages of the characters are a bit confusing, though... Because in the beginning it says Lyca's 14, I think, and then it says something about "when I was 12, almost 5 years ago" or something like that... I may have just mis-read it or something. But would you mind clearing it up for me?

Thanx Bunches

Love the story

XOXOKayt
Vampgurl99 chapter 9 . 1/25/2006
Hey!

I just read all of the chapters that I forgot about meaning the two Andrei ones and Lyca's chapter. You're really getting good with descriptions although when you list all of the children use commas until the last person, then use and. (John, Jim, Jack, AND Josh. instead of John and Jim and Jack and Josh.) Interesting how you put it into Andrei's POV for two of the chapters. I can't believe that Grandma Lu would trick Lyca into moving to Louisiana! How mean of her! And here I was thinking that she was the best grandma ever. Man, so disappointed with her. When will Lyca figure out? I can't wait for that scene cause then she really has a reason to burn the kitchen down. Man I still can't get over the moving part... Jareth seems really wise from this chapter, almost like he really thought the whole situation out and everything. Andrei seems to be getting along with the gang. Any upsets yet? How bout Anna? Anyway, I think that's about it. good job and update soon!

Vampgurl99
Mei1105 chapter 8 . 1/22/2006
Ooh! I like where this story is going! Its a good plot and the characters are written really well.

I hate the sound of my voice. I've got a horrible british accent curtosy of my mother. But singing is always good!

Update soon! You have a fan! (well five if you include the muses!)
not real my real name penname dreamer1995 real name Deija Thomas chapter 8 . 1/15/2006
PLZ wright mour soon I need to no what happens with Lyca and Andrei. Ohh and chapter 8 was excelent PLZ wright mour ttfn.
Marmite Hogaboom chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Thank you for reading my story Iam glad u like it so far. Love this story I think very tierd will read it again. Just so u know not affended. Samantha is not the girl who is trapped it is her sister who is not named yet. SHe qill be named in chapter three which will be longer I hope please r&r my other stories not sure if they are any gd sorry for going on I just want to get it out. thanks again and love the story.
63 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »