Reviews for Trial by Fire
Lindsey chapter 8 . 1/9/2006
Hey, i love this story! keep going! I personally think Andrei and Lyca would make a good couple. By the way how do you pronounce Lyca? I feel kinda stupid asking that but there could could be multiple pronunciations.
MiidKniight chapter 8 . 1/8/2006
I love you writing style.

This story. DO you have to set her up? Don't think I could handle it at all. Moonday or Tuesday is coming up soon. YAY!

"(and here I’m just wasting space to make you think this is a longer chapter than it really isn’t.)" so true

I think her family might annoy me, but I get the distrust..just that its so sad. For lack of better words.

UPDATE SOON so I can see how everyone reacts.
The-Account chapter 8 . 1/6/2006
I'm glad I made you smile!

But sweetlung, (who needs a sweetheart anyway?) ANDREI AND LYCA!

You are trying to kill me - I nearly died when Keith popped up!

Andrei and Lyca... (starts to hypervenilate and repeats about 20x)

ANDREI AND LYCA! AIE!

(collaspes)

Sweetappendix, don't... split them... Love Andrei... and Lyca... please...

Oh, and please don't make Lyca... go all different becasue she is goin gto be around girls - Lyca is cool. I mean, you know the whole 'makeover' thing?

(shudder)

Andrei likes (more like loves) Lyca for who she is - right? - so Lyca shouldn't change, ya?

If that isn't too bold.

I mean, she can change, but not that kind of change. I consider the whole 'girly' change bad, b/c Lyca would become very much like Anna - plastic.

(if that isn't too bold either

So, sweetintestine, please don't do that - I beg of you.

ANDREI AND LYCA FOREVER (even if you break my soul and pair them with someone else, I'll always support ANDREI and LYCA!)
codyismypup chapter 8 . 1/6/2006
this story is so sweet! *squeal* I absolutely love how you describe everything, makes imagining much easier. The plot is wonderful. And you brought tears to my eyes when Rei and Lycra had that fight. Update or I'll scream.
Angel-Lija chapter 8 . 1/6/2006
Good chapter. I felt bad for Lyca in the end, she did allow herself to come but it wasn't like she had much of a choice. At least she wasn't naive about it and expect everyone to welcome her warmly, she knew they wouldn't. I'm glad you liked my idea. To be honest, I have no idea why I even sugested that since I dont' always do what I preach (sort of speaking).
Grave At.tention chapter 8 . 1/5/2006
Yaha. You spelled it right. I'm trying to think what to write but my mind keeps replaying one sentence... "...- put Andrei and his Fill-In in a mud-pit in SKIMPY/STRINGY BIKINI SPEEDO'S(!) and let them work it out" ! yeah, baby! _. I want front row he turns out to be a total sweetie who gets his heart broken i think i might just cr-STEAL HIM FOR MYSELF!mwhahaha...:shifty eyes:. sorry just got a little carried away there... trust me, poking-uber-jelly evil is very very evil! Like singing-grapefruit evil but it's worse! .: Nods head in a knowing , a lovely chapter. All the aunts/uncles/cousins are gonna be hard to remember such as who's the daughter of so-and-so..but whatever i'm sure i get used it..And i love the fast update. Claps for you. Love it!

Most Sincerely Mine,Grave _
prisoner-of-the-night chapter 8 . 1/5/2006
Now i cant wait to see what happens next..i think its kool how Lyca has changed(ever so slightly) from the beginning...i cant wait for your update and remeber dont try to force the outcome of the pairing sistuation(Sorry about the spelling) it'll happen naturally and with who it's suppost to be with otherwise it wont seem right...

PRISONER
prisoner-of-the-night chapter 5 . 1/5/2006
I wasnt sure if i would like this story when i first started to read it...but that i'm father in i like it alot...its good...just let it flow, dont force it, you'll figure everything out eventually..

Prisoner

ps.I'm IN LOVE WITH RENT! its awsome you used it..
MyVeryOwnDreamland chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
i like this story a lot... you should make it where andrei becomes friends with all of the other kids and kind of forgets about lyca... that would be sad but good
Grave At.tention chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
I hope this is a story where absence makes the heart grow fonder...hey? I love Andrei! But i'm not against Lyca meeting some hot fill-in-for-andrei character. But in the end he must be evil, as in poking-uber-jelly evil, so i have no reason to like him. And so my heart wont break when deciding which hotmiester i will be cheerin on! _ Love the story. It's different so makes me curious in how u'll continue with Writing and Upper-date ;b quickly

Measles,Grave _
Penny Lane chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Just started reading this story, first time, and I must say this is a well-done story so far. You seem to have a clear sense of where this story is going, the relationship (and tension) felt by Lyca is realistic and leaves a distinct impression on she views her world and how others view her. This has all the makings of a great story. Can't wait to read the rest of the chapters, and will, hopefully, continue to review at the 7th (chappie)! Great job.
The-Account chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
You want to kill me, right? I knew it!

You're tearing Lyca and Andrei away from each other! How could you?

(Note: Dramatic music in the background)

They LOVE each other! You can't deny the truth!

Andrei and Lyca FOREVER!

And I swear, if he pairs with Anna, your soul is MINE.
Angel-Lija chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
This was good. Aw, he misses her already. I like how you get into the characters minds and their past. I find it that a lot of the stories here forget all about the past and just concentrate on the present and the future. I like this story for being different. I also like that the characters have damaged souls, that makes the stories so much better.

I wonder will Anna have a damaged soul too. I know that she's the villan of the story but it would be cool to see why she was as self centered as she was. Besides, I hate it when the villans are one dimentional (unless they are criminals). This story is a drama so I think the bad guy should also have some things that make them human. Of course, don't make her past too tragic or people will start to like her and sympathyze with her (yuck).

Anyways, can't wait for the next chapter.
dreamer1995 chapter 6 . 12/23/2005
Hi its me again thankyou for udateing plz write mour bbfn
Vampgurl99 chapter 6 . 12/20/2005
Hey!

You're welcome for the critiques in my first review. Some authors don't quite like the way I point out their spelling and grammar mistakes and instead want to be praised. Whatever. Anyway, about this chapter, how do you say both of Andrei's parents' names? I didn't realize that the fathers name was Kristien until you said "he" later on. That's a mouthful to say for both of the parents' names. I wonder how they even made it through school! Oh and I loved how you had one paragraph dedicated to the nervousness of hugging someone. I bet you that the next person I hug I'll be thinking the same things as Lyca. Thanks a lot! Oh and it seems like Lyca and Grandma Lu don't have a set amount of time that they're spending with their relatives right? I think taking the entire chapter devoted simply to Lyca's leaving was smart. Thus, you were able to analyze everyone's feelings and how Lyca would interact with Andrei when she left. Bravo and update soon!

Vampgurl99