Reviews for Trial by Fire
Angel-Lija chapter 6 . 12/20/2005
I didn't have time to read this yesterday, but hey, better late then never, right.

Anyways, this was a good chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Miz Em chapter 6 . 12/20/2005
Aww this was the sweetest chapter! I Love Lyca and Andrei! 0 I can't wait to see what happens in 'dixie land'.
TaurusGirl7 chapter 6 . 12/19/2005
aww update sooN!
The-Account chapter 6 . 12/19/2005
You wouldn't dare put Andrei with Anna! No Cajun boys for Lyca!

(I loved the hugging and the kiss in this chapter, by the way. But I guess you sort of already know that, huh?)

NO ANDREI WITH ANYONE BUT LYCA!

You know how much that would upset me if they didn't become a couple in the end?

(I'm being dramatic... and it's bothering me...)

Andrei and Lyca forever!

(waves fist)
TaurusGirl7 chapter 5 . 12/14/2005
hm i think that they should become more than friends! theres so many thigns blocked them from that, and it would be interesting to see how they overcome theier obstacles. i cant remember, is lyca's mom dead? becasue if shes not, and you want conflict in your story, you could always bring her back as a way to make lyca and andrei closer :P bu its up to you!

update soon!
Anon chapter 5 . 12/12/2005
Awesome again. I really like the way you show the bond between Lyca and Andrei. You also have some really pretty names in your story-Lyca, Andrei, Jareth.
The-Account chapter 5 . 12/12/2005
ANDREI AND LYCA! ANything else and I'll hunt you down and kill you.

I think Andrei and Lyca are perfect for eachother.

I'm serious. I really like those two together. PLEASE keep them as a couple.
Vampgurl99 chapter 5 . 12/12/2005
Hey!

Good job so far. I really like the creativity of the entire plot. Although, the despriptions of the what the characters are wearing is a bit long in some parts. Instead of saying what each person is wearing right when Lyca sees them, just off handedly add them into the dialog or the motions that each character goes through. I really like how we don't learn everything about the fire in the beginning chapter but learn little bits and pieces of it as time goes on. Especially the fact that Andrei rescues Lyca from the fire. That was a huge detail but it was well timed in letting it be known. Also, what is going on with school? I know it's the summer and all but, how is Lyca in school. And you said that Lyca was fourteen in the beginning of the story but later on said something about when Lyca met Jareth she had a crush on him at age twelve, five years ago. Does Lyca still think that the letter from her cousin backs up the explaination that Andrei gave about the hidden meaning of the barbacue? Also, will we ever get to meet Andrei's parent? I think that's about it. Other than the description of clothing I think you're doing absolutely wonderful. Update soon!

Vampgurl99
Angel-Lija chapter 5 . 12/12/2005
Good chapter, especially the end. I like the love Andrei has for Lyca. I hope they end up together.
butterfly heaven chapter 5 . 12/12/2005
I love it keep it up
TaurusGirl7 chapter 4 . 12/7/2005
hah i get a suspicious feeling that andrei likes lyca... just a feeling tho :P update soon!
Angel-Lija chapter 4 . 12/5/2005
This was a really good chapter. I like how you inclueded the 'gang'. I think that most likely 90 percent of them are posers doing what Anna thinks is cool. I hope some of them break free of her in the story. I also like the frienship between Andrei and Lyca (I love their names). Great story. Great charactorization. And great discriptions. Keep up the good work.
A.M.Angel chapter 4 . 12/5/2005
I really like this, It looks like it'll be a interesting story to read and I hope you update soon~*~I don't have time to log in to review the school bells about to ring, but thats my pen name if you want to look at my profile and stories.
The-Account chapter 4 . 12/5/2005
Andrei... I love Andrei...

And Lyca's AWESOME!

OMG - PLease don't make Lyca turn into a girly girl... I would die, then you hunt you down as a ghost.

Andrei and Lyca... (sings softly...)
Tucking Fypo chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
I like it a lot! It goes with the flow and even though it's your first fic. Your ten times more better than me, any day.

Update Soon!