Reviews for Trial by Fire
Anon chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
Again, awesome description. You definitely have an unique way of writing. I love it! Andrei also seems like a really great character.
The-Account chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
I love this! I love it!Don't make Lyca move! (By the way, I LOVE her name)

I like Andrei, and I think it would be sad if Lyca moved away!

NO! You can't! (I'm begging - something I don't do)

I love Lyca's atittude - she's so different from all the other characters I have read about.

Please keep writing! I have voiced my worries! PLEASE KEEP WRITING! I love this story and Andrei and Lyca!
TaurusGirl7 chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
update soon!
Pandemonium Express chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
I love the relationship between Andrei & Lyca! Please don't change it! _ ...but why DOES she want to borrow his clothes instead of using her own? Does her Grandma buy her clothes for her or something?
Angel-Lija chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
Aw, that was so beautiful. You're doing an excelent job on this story. Keep it up.
Juniper Nights chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
wow i love this...keep writing
DarkEpiphany chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
Awesome... Words cannot describe it.

I updated mine...
DarkEpiphany chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
Sounds so much like me it's scary, but im a guy...
DarkEpiphany chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Alright, definitly a good read. I like the inner anguish of sorts and the whole death of a family member mixed into the chapter. I liked it and keep writing.

Also, about the review you gave me, thank you. I put up chapter two because you reviewed so you better read it. Beatrice and "The Thing" will be explained later so be patient please. Don't worry, you'll be amazed.

(P.S. the New chapter is a little choppy so I just wanted to let you know that it's a leading chapter into another more political and secretive approach.)
Pandemonium Express chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
YAY, a new chapter! Her flashbacks are incredible; they just happen as if it's real. I really love it! -_- And Andrei sounds pretty cool. Kind of sad though how both of them shut out their emotions so much. That can be a good thing, but only to a certain point.

Also, thanks so much for the review!Yeah, go right ahead and make cords for it if you like (just don't steal it, I guess). I can't wait for your next update.
Angel-Lija chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
Very good chapter. You're developing the main character beautifully. Keep up the good work, you have a really great story here.
Angel-Lija chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
This is a really good chapter, aspecially sinse it's your first story.

I like all the details you provided into the characters pasts and into the descriptions of the people and the town. That was very well done.
Judy Kavanagh chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
For your first fic, this is really good. I love the way you've made everything so real with your description, and this story seems really interesting. Update soon?

Stace
Anon chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
awesome start! can't wait to find out what happens next! I like how you describe your characters and the way you give details through Lyca's eyes.
Pandemonium Express chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Wow, I love this story; I can really picture it as I go along. Is it a one-shot or are you going to continue?
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »