Reviews for Have A Little Faith In Me
CRaZy-OdIN chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
this very much reminds me of a muse song "Invincible" look it up if you like, its lovely. and the same is true for this poem. Through all your strife, you dont see the struggle or the damage, you just see a shining future together, and if that is not the perfect embodyment of love, well I'll be a son of a, err something. lol I dont know where I was going with that, but yes, very lovely piece.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
This poem is cool, I hate the song! Sorry, but jeez, it's just bad. I like the poem, maybe it's just the womans voice! I dont know!
Aquafied chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
hack, mandy , just seems very poppish and long time ago. but then again, i really dont like pop to begin , nothing to do with anything there.

i liked it, not too "mushy, gushy"

hm, now that you said in your other poem it isnt your style to not rhyme, i cant stop seeing the rhyme and its driving me nuts.
Arichos chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
I like the ending. Sort of fragmented, i didn't really see a main point, so maybe theirs many points? Dunno...
Tecna chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
There's no doubt... not a SINGLE doubt watsoeva... case closed- You are a PROFESSIONAL... A NATURAL when it comes to writing poems... Not gonna say a word after this... I love the poem... -well technically I did huh? Said a few more words... heh heh-
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 11/15/2005