Reviews for I'm Believing
CRaZy-OdIN chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
yeah, friendship is tough at times, and some friends come and some friends go, but some, the handful of people they will stick by you, I am lucky enough to have a few, but I do know of such loss of closeness as Im sure manny do, so easy to relate to at some point. Loved it as always. Keep writing and I'll keep readin em.
ReclusiveLoner chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
isn't it funny how some people can just write exactly what your feeling? i'm going through the same thing now-and i know huch much it hurts.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
The first two stanzas remind me of "Paranoid" by Garbage! Then it takes a funky twist! I like! :) Bye
Aquafied chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
thank what i needed. really.

one of my friends, just put.
Arichos chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Definitly not your best, but that doesn't mean it isn't good. I know EXACTLY what your talking about, and you match the same thoughts i did. Awesome job, mez. Oh, and in Endurance of A loving promise, true story, thats me narrating it.
Tecna chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
I hope you don't mean me... you know I am your closest friend... so stop being paranoid... really sum ppl... I'm being serious Mez... you know it!
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Maybe it's not your best but this is still a very good poem. Great rhyming again and I like the piece a lot. Well done! QueenVixta