Reviews for Teenage Life
twyx chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
OMG! This poems so GGOD! wow. Basicly sums up a teenagers life...shame...
CRaZy-OdIN chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
very well done, i know its not a song, but it kind of reminds me of a rap style flow. well either way I can totally relate to your message, we want to be approved by those we hold high, our parents, our teachers, but we also want to be ourselves, and realize all our dreams. but some toes have to be stept on from time to time it is unavoidable if you want to keep some control of who you are, and some dreams will sadly be broken, but we will always have dreams and aspirations. Keep the faith sister. _ take care.
Gabriel Lyman chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
hell I still feel that way sometimes... when I'm in college. So Yeah. Heh. Scary no? good work. I like the way you tackle this subject and even more how it comes out in your writing.
darkmiko chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
great poem i like it keep up the good work
this young lady chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
rhyming sounded a bit off in places,but on the whole it was actually ,well done! x
Aquafied chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
i cant say i really seems kinda corny, but true, goals and things want to be reached like so.

but i cant say i avoid the clash or if i live for dear.
Arichos chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Though it has a sort of view from a straight edge girl, it has a good broad description of a lot of teenagers. Poem wise, well put together. Ryming has a good jump to it...what do i mean by jump? no idea...
Tecna chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
I LOVE it... it's remarkable -jeez- I'm becoming lyk you... uh oh... oohh... 2 many fancy word... lol... it's awesome -now there's my everyday word- I enjoyed it, I TOTALLY agree with your view... cos basically it matches mine to the right point!
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
I can completley relate to this. I loved the way you kept the rhyming going the whole way through. The last 2 lines were my faves! Well done, QueenVixta