Reviews for accident
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Excellent philosophical sketch of an age old question.
InvictusFides4 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
I loove the wordplay I've never read a poem like this. I also wanted to thank you for reviewing my poem ( Evanescent Hatred). I also wanted to clarify the title It's Hatred that was once there but gradually faded away.
NinjaStoryteller chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Experimental huh? Sometimes I think so too, as if God was a kid playing rough with his toys... or a soap opera writer. Anyways, I don't even know where to start the good review. Deep thought, portrayed well. One of the best that I've ever seen!
SakuraSyaoran4eva1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
I totally love this poem! I came online looking for a poem to take to my English class (for homework - we bring in a peice that we really like) and I must have looked at 30 poems - but I finally chose this one.

I love how it's all sarcastic and satrical, plus the verbal irony is great.

I love the lines "Wills of men imposed on others/Believe or die!/(Fantastic options!)"

I really got the meaning of the poem here where you're making fun of the human race and pondering god...

N E Ways, I'm gonna add this to my faves list.

Pink Sparrow chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
hehe. I like this! It's interesting. Love the last two lines. I like it!
Morcirith chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
why does this remind me of an infomercial?
sloppy firsts chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
beautiful last lines.
Michael Dempsey chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
lol WOW. That's so good (for a poem). You've made the point in such a short and simple way so well done! In fact I'm adding this to my faves list. (damn that rhymes.)

Thanks for your review!
Dobhar Chu chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Things I want to hear God explain:

1:- Sea Cucumbers, why?2:- Freckles - thats too much fine detail dude.3:- The Proclaimers, are they part of your master plan?
Haberdasher chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
haha! funny, and ironic. the options do really suck. but at least theyre not revelant today! (right?)- the Lady Elaine
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Wonderful I loved how you brought this together. (Fantastic Options!) I think that's my favorite. Well done; this really says something about the world, your not just speaking. Well done.