Reviews for K for Catcher: Rough Draft
Skeeter the Groundhog chapter 50 . 2/24/2008
wowzers. that was an amazing chapter! the best ever!

the suspense was terrific i was just dying. words can do no justice to the whirlwind your story has put me through.

while i'm not sure about a sequel, it would be interesting to post alternate endings. if you do want a sequel, i would agree that you should wait until after the final revision.

great job and i hope you aren't so torn about the ending!
Skeeter the Groundhog chapter 49 . 2/24/2008
wow. such a long, interesting chapter. then again, the chapters are always long and amazing. you never cease to impress me.

the repetition about the worries abou thte rain was great, because that is totally what players beg for. i remember last year my softball team was in the middle of a tournament and we came back and it started pouring half-way through the inning and they called the game one strike before the inning was completed and so our runs didn't count and we lost. :(

wow, the thing with benji made me so bad. i never knew that he liked her that much, the poor thing. you never actually revealed whether he kissed her or not, but the line in her dream rather hinted to it.

my favorite lines this chapter were:

“Would you mind taking that off again?”

and...

“You’re going to go up to the heavens and bitch-slap the rain gods?”

i snorted at those ones.

great job!
Kas chapter 50 . 2/24/2008
Oh my god! That was an intense chapter! I hope everything turns out okay. I can't wait for the next update!
superficialSagacity chapter 50 . 2/24/2008
UGH! I can't decide who I like better! Benji or Bryce! TT_TT

Is that the problem you're having too? and that's why you wanna have alternate endings so she'll end up with both of them? I hope you don't make one of them the villain! that would make me sad because they're both so good to her. For some reason, I don't really like Hina that much, probably because I don't want Hina to get Benji and because I just like Alex better! And wow, that was really climatic when Benji kissed Alex in the stands. It was crazy FULL of tension but so AMAZING too! I love your writing! Actually, if you ended it with her leaving and then have a sequel, it would be good and bad. Good because I don't have to see one of the guys brokenhearted but bad, because she didn't end up with anyone. I TOTALLY see the dilemma you're in. (and pardon the semi long review)
little fox demon chapter 50 . 2/24/2008
woa tal about a turn of events we finally got to see benji's other side i loved this cant wait for the next chap lol but wow i read this chap over so many times
Nollie Marie chapter 50 . 2/24/2008
I loved it...

I want 3
Demi Dear chapter 50 . 2/24/2008
WOW, I don't think it's possible for you to have thrown much more drama in there!

A few spelling mistakes, but well-written :)
Alenor chapter 49 . 2/22/2008
heya, this is a great chappie. i can't wait for some more. i really hope it doesn't rain for their games, that would suck not being able to play out the championship. cya later ~ Alenor.
White Rose Blossom chapter 49 . 2/22/2008
Oh no! Rain! Poor Benji, poor team. Hope everything works out!

Cant wait to read more!

-Aria
emotionless-stares chapter 49 . 2/21/2008
That sucks. It's raining. Anyway, I hope Alex doesn't think it's going to be a mistake if they end up sleeping with each other. I hope Benji And Hina will get over their broken heart soon. They make a good couple. At least I hope.
asianbabe92 chapter 49 . 2/21/2008
great chapter!

but no rain. /

hmm. i wonder if they're really gonna call it off with no winner.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

THANK YOUU!
screamer chapter 49 . 2/21/2008
oh please update i have no life and this is a really great story i have re-read it like a million and one times please update and keep'em really long
superficialSagacity chapter 49 . 2/21/2008
Are Alex and Hina ever going to meet? And would Hina do something to her for unconsciously leading Benji on?
x3life chapter 49 . 2/21/2008
loved this chapter ) are we gonna see what happened with benji? like we see it from her point of viewish but not from his... and they are moving fast! but he had his pants on so how did they get to 3?
midnightbeauty chapter 49 . 2/21/2008
Yay, an update! Kazuki is a nice name... Aww I feel so bad for Benji :( I'll miss this story soo much when it ends! Kay, I have to go check on my kittens (3 days old!) cuz' they're mewling, but update soon!

Kisses,