Reviews for K for Catcher: Rough Draft
Lochi chapter 49 . 2/21/2008
Wow u updated, I'm so happy! It's been so long. But it was a great chapter, I loved it. This is one of my most favourite stories and I love to see my two favourite characters doing the naughty lol I understand Alex is nervous about sleeping with Bryce, but he is amazing and caring, so I'd recommend her to sleep with him lol Poor Benji...I'd like to see him together with Hina or some other girl, because it's so sad seeing him so desperate because of Alex. And now when he knows what's going on between her and Bryce...poor guy.

And it's raining...that's bad, I wanna see the game and of course Alex's team winning :)

I hope...I really do, that Alex will stay in the US and won't go to Japan. It would be horrible and I believe you, you are a good author, so you will let her with Bryce :)

Can't wait for the next chapter ;)
angel1357 chapter 49 . 2/20/2008
Hey! It's a beautiful update! Yays. Anyways, I absolutely love you story, like I do many others, but I'm gald to see it's still alive.

I, being who and what I am, am a little worried that Alex and Bryce's relationship is moving so fast, but at the same time... they only have two weeks left... and only two chapters plus an epilogue. It's all so sad.

Since... I don't really care about the baseball part, well I do, but, I'm not reading this story for it. Anyways! I really really really like rain, so I am kinda torn in two. Although I must say, nice cop-out. You really didn't want to have a winner, and so raining was a perfect way of not having one, huh?

I certainly hope Benji gets over these feelings of his in a short amount of time, and that Bryce and Alex figure out how to stay close... without getting too close.. update soon.. but not too soon cause I don't want it to end!
pete's sake delete the account chapter 49 . 2/20/2008
li3k zOMG indeed! They went from avoidance to moving very fast, but for Bryce and Akina that makes sense. I'm also glad you're keeping Benji's feelings in play, too. Can't wait to read more. Hope the rain stops!
Nollie Marie chapter 49 . 2/20/2008
Loved it of course. Update whne u can.

Huggles

N
EoSpHoRuS chapter 49 . 2/20/2008
Dude...unfair...I had my chapter done first! But no...while you were editing it you decide to finish YOUR chapter and post it first. Not feeling the love here.

Hahaha...I liked the "bitch slap the rain gods" ... that was good.

Too bad those threats didn't work. It's raining.

~Meg
x3life chapter 48 . 2/10/2008
omgg love this storyy! cant wait to read the next chapterr )
pete's sake delete the account chapter 48 . 2/7/2008
Hey, no worries, you're doing great with this! I like it a lot. The characters seem pretty real and complete. I like Hina! I don't know what CIF means (I'm sure you said it, but I've forgotten), but I love reading words in Japanese. "Yukkuri" was a new one for me. Heh, I can pass this off as studying! (Nihongo wo benkyou shimasu kara.)

The baseball thing makes sense, since there are all sorts of other conventions. But is it a regional convention or a national convention or the top two in a league or what? Make sure you solidify the relationships, since Forester and Bailey play each other normally but also both ended up at the convention.

If you change Kouki's name you couldn't make the Cookie jokes with Mark and the guys. You can change it, but neither Kouki nor Shingo is that hard to say. Or, pick a Japanese name that is hard. Something starting with Tsu. And of course we want deleted scenes!
schvinn chapter 47 . 2/1/2008
i love your story! update son )
Randomisation chapter 48 . 1/29/2008
i well like the beginning of this chapter! really great!
Kohlomere chapter 48 . 1/21/2008
CUTE!
asdf chapter 48 . 1/21/2008
wow! ive been reading your story non stop for the past ... day and a half.

thanks for writing with an asian girl :)

its really good!

UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
LoneRanger chapter 48 . 1/12/2008
I have just recently come about your story and devotedly read it from chapter to chapter, and now I feel a bit guilty about not writing you any reviews. But I just couldn't stop reading, it's a really good story and the games are fun to read. Keep up the good work!
midnightbeauty chapter 48 . 1/5/2008
I'd love that extra chap :) Glad to hear about your finals, too! :D Update soon!

Kisses,

midnightbeauty
angel1357 chapter 48 . 1/4/2008
TWO? that's all you're giving me to say goodbye to this beloved story? Well.. I suppose that you said it might be three. and then there's the rewrite! maybe, maybe, I'll survive.

I have no idea on if you should change his name, personally, they both make sense to me. And yes, I would LOVE an extra chapter.

This chapter made me happy, it was very fluffy, and Mark finally asked Yuka, which is one of the best things that could happen, though not the best. The best is of course Alex not leaving. anyways, get those up!
Skeeter the Groundhog chapter 48 . 1/4/2008
i would love to read extra scenes! that would be really cool.

and the name change sounds alright. good job on your finals! i have them after my break, but i'm magically not stressed about them.

yay! yuka and mark are together! this is really good, i'm excited to see what happens next!
1,298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »