Reviews for K for Catcher: Rough Draft
littlenibble chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
So, I don't know if you'll actually see this review, but I just saw this article on ESPN and thought of this story!

./boston/news/story?id4961259

See? She could totally become a professional pitcher!
Anna chapter 48 . 2/4/2010
Great chapter! :)

We had the same hotel policy with the whole open door ripped tape at our business convention too!
Shikaido Yuki chapter 44 . 1/20/2010
*stopping right here* thx for writing such fun fic to read! i'm going to continue again tomorrow... or maybe over the weekends... your fics are just so~o~o addicting. :D i hope i'm not bothering you by leaving all sorts of rambling reviews. lol.

i just noticed that this story is under revision, when do you think the final draft will come out? it's honestly very good for a rough draft, but a tad too long - not that i'm complaining, lol - so. can't wait to read the final draft one! I'm really happy I read your story NOW, you know, when it's already completed... i just can't stand my own curiosity over long updates and i read in one of you author's note that you updated 6 months late. *gawk* but at least you complete it. not that i'm complaining... i myself on hiatus for 3 years lol.

major rambling going on so i'm gonna stop here.
Shikaido Yuki chapter 26 . 1/20/2010
ahh! i love it i love it i love it i love yoou you make such great fics! XD And I really love your writing style, which I describe in one word: gentle. Aah! I gotta stop here today or else I'd wake up till two in the morning again reading your fics! lol. XD
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 53 . 12/17/2009
Hey great story... so much heartbreak and confusion.
Latindancer4ever chapter 52 . 10/24/2009
*Sniff**Sniff* That was soo bittersweet! I don't know whether to cry or laugh. Ahh! A-mazing job! I loved every part of it. I was also pleasantly surprised when I saw what the characters looked like in real life. Kristin Kreuk is my absolute favorite actress, so thanks for that :)

I was kinda hoping that instead of Alex actually moving to Japan, her grandpa died and left her family his will. Cruel, I know, but I really wanted Alex to stay in Bailey City. Great job though. It's a very memorable story ]
abscae not logged in chapter 17 . 8/26/2009
Ah no! Another guy to compete with Bryce -wails-. I sort of get why this story is so long now though...

Alex seems pretty popular with the guys though...heehee :D
abscae not logged in chapter 16 . 8/26/2009
I think, this chapter's scenes more than anything reminds me of the Japanese dramas: it's full of hyperactivity from the language to the emotions. Very likable _.
abscae not logged in chapter 15 . 8/26/2009
Oh no, that's definitely a love triangle brewing right there! I feel so bad for the guy/girl who doesn't get the girl/guy :(.

However, loving Alex and Bryce and Benji, and your wonderful story! There's tons of depth and regret to be found in Bryce, and it's nice to see the character dynamics.
abscae not logged in chapter 13 . 8/26/2009
Glad to see they're getting along...although I really hope this story doesn't include a love triangle... I'd be okay if it did, but I don't really prefer them.

Off to the next chapter!
abscae not logged in chapter 8 . 8/26/2009
Well, that was certainly cruel of the baseball team members to do...

I love how her eyes are "multi-colored eyes."
abscae not logged in chapter 7 . 8/26/2009
I am currently displaying a corny grin at the fact that who actually paid the bill and acted as a little birdie :D. Loving the story!
abscae not logged in chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
Rei is the funniest, if not cutest, thing ever! I had such a huge laugh at the WEIRD PEOPLE thing.
abscae not logged in chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
LMAO, well that was interesting and funny :D. Great laugh, especially at the end. I was kinda wanting to see their reaction to her brother, but I guess it'll come up later!
abscae not logged in chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
I honestly can't wait to find out why Bryce is such a butt to her lol. Thanks for the chapter, very enjoyable!
1,298 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »