Reviews for K for Catcher: Rough Draft
abscae not logged in chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
I was certainly holding my breath there for a second: wondering whether she'd make it or not. Of course, for the plot, she would have to...but it was still exciting.
abscae not logged in chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
Well, I say hear hear to that. That made no sense...

It's interesting so far, watching the dynamics. I wonder where it's going plot-wise :D.
abscae not logged in chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Well, I have to say, first I was a little wary of the extra dialogue, simply because it was a little extra work, but then, when I moved past my laziness, I realized it's a refreshing change. It really gives us a glimpse into the culture that surrounds Alex. Not to mention, I always enjoy my share of asian dramas, and it's interesting to read it as well.

Can't wait to read more! Thanks for the story _.
abbsi chapter 53 . 8/16/2009
I hope you eventually write a sequel or epilogue (though i vote for fast-forwarding until she's graduated from high school), because the story doesn't feel finished right now. I'll admit that it is a good break point, but it doesn't seem quite done.
MademoiselleS chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Lovely story so far and I understood like 75% of the Japanese so I guess all that anime I've been watching has taught a little of the language, hooray! Just one comment though, in the beginning it says her little brother is five yrs old but at the end of the chapter it says he's nine so you might want to fix that, but besides that the story seems great!
TemptedByLaNuit chapter 29 . 7/21/2009
This, by far, is my favorite chapter. I can't even tell you how hard I was laughing when discovering that our two boys were underwear models. Priceless, absolutely priceless.

*adds this to favorite stories*
ohspastic chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
haha, i love this story

second time reading it :D
esther.hia chapter 53 . 6/19/2009
ackk.

i read the WHOLE DAMN THING because i loved it so much. i'm asian myself and i was ecstatic to see something more edgy and classic yet still not too cliched. although i'm just a softball gal, i completely fell for the girl-fights-for-place-in-the-male-team scenario.

lucky alex. she's a-yup-pretty coffee creamer. i loved how there were so many open ends that left room for imagination in the end. i was envisioning benji getting together with hina, and something like bryce transferring over to the japanese highschool. needless to say, i enjoyed your story despite its bittersweet ending.

keep at it girly! your writing style is tres chic and i'm looking forward to reading more from you in the future :)
JoCeR chapter 52 . 4/16/2009
Does this story have a sequil? It was just so heart wrenching and I want more. And I'm not entirely sure why you call this a rough draft... It's pretty darn good for a rough draft... No I can't call it a rough draft.

You are an amazing writer and I envy your skill with words.
Panda Blitz chapter 52 . 3/31/2009
*Sobs* Such a sad ending! made me cry so hard! PLEASE make a sequel! I WILL DIE WITHOUT ONE!
Sel chapter 52 . 3/29/2009
I absolutely adore this story.

I love, love, love it. At the beginning the story was a good but not great, but since you've written this over years it's gotten better and better and it's so good. I love it. I'm really sad that this is over.

The baseball information confused me to death because I'm challenged when it comes to sports, but this story is just so good.

I noticed a few typos and a few other mistakes, but that really doesn't matter. It's the passion behind the writing that really counts and you had that.

You have to do a sequel. It seems like so much is unresolved, that their story isn't done.

Do they end up together? There was so much tension and you were really stressing the inportance of their own little "homerun" but we didn't get any of that. How will their relationship evovle?

Will Alex continue playing baseball?

And what about Benji and Hina... do they end up together?

There are just so many loose ends, I would love it if you did a sequel.

This story is so good, and your writing is amazing.

Once again, great story :)
Sel chapter 26 . 3/29/2009

I knew he was going to push her on the swing as soon as she got up!

That ending part was just PERFECT!
sel chapter 15 . 3/28/2009
Love triange?

So they both like her... wow

I like it so far... I'm rooting for Bryce though...
Marshie-kun chapter 52 . 2/14/2009
Me: *cries* That was...*sobs* SO *cries some more*

That was beautiful! Sad! Wonderful! Fantastic! And everything else!
Marshie-kun chapter 46 . 2/14/2009