Reviews for K for Catcher: Rough Draft
Jen and Jay chapter 25 . 2/12/2009
Wow. Love...square? LMAO. Wow. Those are very...um, rare. lol.
Marshie-kun chapter 15 . 2/11/2009
LOL! This story is SO funny!
Jen and Jay chapter 15 . 2/11/2009
LOL! I love Alex's younger brother!xD He is SO funny! Damn...maybe I should start doing that too...LMAO! haha
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 53 . 2/3/2009
I really liked this story and all the characters and will look forward to reading more about any of them.
ShrimpoJewels chapter 52 . 1/11/2009
Aw I loved this story, I'm glad that Alex and Bryce decided to be together in the end. :)
anonomoose2 chapter 50 . 1/1/2009
very good!
awdkljgbekrng chapter 47 . 12/26/2008
Bryce patted his back and Alex rubbed his arm. Benji was out of reach, so he stroked Tony’s leg with his foot. Tony looked up. “Dude, that is so creepy.”

Benji broke out into a wide grin, “I felt left out.”

hahahahahahahahahhahaha. you had me laughing out loud. not a good thing when your sister already thinks you are crazy... :]
follw chapter 52 . 12/25/2008
this story kinda reminds me of the manga penguin brothers, don't know if you've heard of it.
awdkljgbekrng chapter 28 . 12/20/2008
oh my goodness... you had me laughing out loud! hahahahahahaha
RayaSlayer chapter 52 . 12/15/2008
aw...that was so sad!

But god, i was so scared he would miss her! You had me on the edge of my seat until the very end! Thanks so much!

It was a great story! Ah! There should be like a squeal or something like that.
Danielle chapter 31 . 10/19/2008
That was the funniest thing ever when she was just satring and her team was yelling at her.
Danielle chapter 26 . 10/19/2008
I loved this chapter. I am glad Kouki and Aki are resolved and Bryce is starting to get some "PLAY TIME" lol
Danielle chapter 13 . 10/18/2008
I love your story, and I love jp. dramas also!
LJANG chapter 51 . 10/18/2008
WHAT! The ending screams sequel! I'm a bit sadden that it might not be in Alex's P.O.V, but a sequel is a sequel and I'm content with that. I'm yearning for more so I'll take anything at this point... I seriously love this fic! Benji's a sweetheart and I love his character, but Bryce & Alex ftw. Hopefully Benji will hook up with Hina or someone suited for him in the "sequel".

Kouki... Tanaka Kouki/Koki from Kat-tun? I visited your website and notice that you're a fan of them. :P haha.
runwayx23 chapter 52 . 9/27/2008
This is the best story I've ever read on this website.

Honestly, your character development was amazing, and I loved how the plot wasn't too predictable.

I thought that you were probably going to end up having Alex not have to move as a last-minute decison at the end, but I stand corrected. I loved how you didn't just use cliches, and the fact that the plot always had refreshing new twists.

I also like how you didn't just have Benji stop liking her, because that would have been pretty unrealistic. It made him seem real that he actually kept his feelings for her.

Plus, the ending was amazing. It wasn't just some sappy, everything's solved in the end, cookie-cutter ending. I like how you left the readers guessing what happens in Alex/Bryce's future.

Anyways, THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS STORY. It really was an amazing read and I'm glad I spend 2 days reading it!
1,298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »