Reviews for K for Catcher: Rough Draft
welcome to meganland chapter 53 . 9/26/2008
So its 2 in the morning right now...

and it took me like 3 days to read this...

AND IT WAS FRIGGIN AMAZING : )

You did really good with making the story into things i wouldn't have expected.

most authors would have taken the easy way out but i noticed you made your story different...I think urs had a few less cliches than other ones like this.

Like the ending. Any other author would have made it a last minute thing that alex didnt have to move. Its so completely obvious and i was expecting it. Then it didnt happen. I liked that.

you did really well at the character developement of everyone which i liked. storys who dont do enough bother me, because i alway end up thinking "this is out of charactter" and apperantly its not.

So good job on that too.

I sort of knew she would end up with bryce from the first chapter. Because well, I dont know i guess u can always tell its going to be the people who dont like eachother in the beginning.

But i liked that because it would be too boring if it was benji.

When kuoki came back you changed it up a little. But not all the way, which im glad. But u still gave him a good role in a couple chapters.

Okay, im rambling this is probably a hige review...Sorry!

My rambling intensifies as the night goes on.

Okay im done xD
Sage Witch chapter 7 . 9/21/2008
I see I stand corrected.
Sage Witch chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
I thought the dinner thing was going to be a joke, glad it wasn't.
Hidden Flowers chapter 36 . 9/2/2008
NOrmally, I don't go for this kind of stuff, but...wow. It's really good.
what a wonderful phrase chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
I love Rei and his 'HENJIN' bit :)

It's something I would totally do, and I'm proud of it. Great story.
TamarF chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
lol, you totally stole Fisher's speech from Mean Girls. It's cool though, it was still funny in the story.

Your characters seem a little young to be almost 18, but maybe I don't remember high school all that well.
atreyu love chapter 35 . 8/11/2008
so Kei dating this girl, real drama or something?

or is she going to get pregnant? XD lol
atreyu love chapter 32 . 8/10/2008
ahh!

i cant believe it!

and isnt it the THIRD time theyve kissed?

& im sad that Benji is sad D:
atreyu love chapter 28 . 8/10/2008
oh god. benji is adorable~
clear vision chapter 52 . 8/7/2008
this is a really cute story! i like it a lot. haha. though, i thought that there was some..unnecessary parts. well, this is an analogy i use a lot, your story if like a person/animal. the the plot and outline and the general details are like the skin and bones. then the actual events and all the inner details and the emotions and stuff are like the meat. you had that. however, i felt like there was some extra baggage too. as in, there was some fat. stuff that you can lose and it'll still be great. do you get what i mean? lol. even though i didn't entirely fall in love with the characters, i still liked it and i've even become slightly interested in baseball (and learned a few things). i take it that you're a baseball player? haha. well, yeah. great story. i really enjoyed it. (:
clear vision chapter 23 . 8/6/2008
o.O not the best way to end the chapter. seems like it's unfinished.
clear vision chapter 16 . 8/6/2008
just a thought. shouldn't the girl's locker room be open too? because baseball isn't the only sport in this season. there must be at least another girl sport too so the locker room would be open for them. therefore, alex wouldn't need to go into the guy's locker room. and there must be another guy sport too the locker room can't always be empty when all the baseball guys are out. and it is a bit unconventional and against the rules for the girl to be in the guys locker room. but yeah. haha.

i like this story :]
asurana chapter 52 . 7/24/2008
.. that's depressing. You need a sequel. XD I wonder if it's acceptable to write fanfiction for things on fictionpress? ... probably not. Oh well. XD I'll think them up anyway. XD I'm so unbelievably glad you didn't broach into Benji's relationship with Hina. So, so, so, so, so, so glad. This way was much more gradual and far better done. I'm glad he kissed her. :3 Jeez. I would've been really happy if she ended up with either of them. XD That takes some serious skill. The only other time I've felt like this is in Twilight, haha. GOOD JOB. I can't believe this story's over. That's sad. D:
asurana chapter 50 . 7/24/2008
GOOD. Thank goodness Benji kissed her. I think I was going as crazy as he was from the UST. XD Maybe I ship Benji-Alex. That's kind of sad, though, since I love Bryce just as much. D: WHY CAN'T SHE HAVE BOTH OF THEM? x_x
asurana chapter 47 . 7/24/2008
Aww, Bryce is such a gentleman! I want to find a guy like that, haha. Experienced AND understanding? It's too good to be true. This is why I read so much. XD Anyway, dangit, Benji, don't fall for Hina! Stay in love with Alex, please. D: It's a hopeless case. Sigh. I'll just pretend like he's always going to love her in the romantic sense. XD
1,298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »