Reviews for K for Catcher: Rough Draft
asurana chapter 46 . 7/24/2008
I knew it. D: Benji gets a love interest. Well, poo. I liked him in love with Alex. XD Good story, in any case. :P
asurana chapter 45 . 7/24/2008
Oh my god, Benji. I love you, Benji! D: My heart is breaking for him. But at the same time, I really, really don't want him to get together with another girl, or for him to have a new girl interest. I wouldn't find it.. realistic. Plus, I like him and his crush on Alex. However sad it is, it's.. very good. I liked a guy friend of mine for AGES, even though he had a girlfriend, and I'm not sure if I'm over him yet. So it's not something that just goes away, and I'm glad you realized that. I just hope I don't keep reading and he gets together with Madelyn or someone else, but I'm guessing he will. Ugh.
Kala chapter 53 . 7/14/2008
Hi, I just wanted to say how much I loved your story "K for Catcher." It was awesome! I hope you write a sequel. That would be really great!
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 53 . 7/7/2008
OMG! You HAVE to write a sequel! it would ve reallt cool!
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 44 . 7/7/2008
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! I LOVE you now! About Japan . . .
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 39 . 7/7/2008
i really don't like you at the moment. They better end up together! Oh! If her and "cookie" get back together i am going to kill someone.
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 30 . 7/7/2008

bryce
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 26 . 7/7/2008
I LOVE bryce!
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 18 . 7/6/2008
I. Don't. Like. Kouki. Please don't tell me they get back to gether! What about Bryce?
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 7 . 7/6/2008
I KNEW THAT THEY WERE GOING TO DITCH HER!
productioncity chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
I love the movie, totoro! I don't

remember the whole title, but my

sister and I watched it about 8

times since I was 6 or 7.

hahaha, we were so addicted to the

movie, we named our hamster

'totoro.' even though I'm korean,

I'm glad there is a book revolving

around a (half) asian family! woo,

hahahaa. hope you don't mind me

reviewing your story after it's

completed. anywhoo, KUDOS & CONGRATS

AND YOUR WONDERFUL STORY! :)

it's definitely on my favorite list.
x3life chapter 53 . 7/1/2008
aw these deleated scense were so good! lovedd themm
EoSpHoRuS chapter 53 . 7/1/2008
Aw cute. Deleted scenes. I just found a document of a bunch of deleted scenes for RN but I hightly doubt I would post them. I'll probably rewrite them into my story.

Cute friend.

I wanna know if there is gonna be a sequel! I remember when you were tossing around the idea. Still tossing, I take it.

~Meg
emotionless-stares chapter 52 . 7/1/2008
Oh, it's kinda a bittersweet ending but still, I hope that they do make it.
1,298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »