Reviews for K for Catcher: Rough Draft
talktomexxdancewithme chapter 15 . 2/26/2006
i LOVE this story.i really like bryce and alexs characters, alex's especially.

great job, update soon )
Raomina chapter 15 . 2/19/2006
Hiya, no time for long reviews now, but this is a pretty interesting chapter. You've made it clear that Bryce and Benji's interest in Alex was because of Julie and that accident that happened to her affected Bryce very very badly. So she got hit by a ball? And got a concussion perhaps? I think Bryce was thinking about Julie too when he hugged her, though I think he still likes her. As more than a friend of course. The thing at the end about Benji make it seem like he was jealous. Maybe he's starting to see her as girl, not the Julie that he was like a big brother to. Good job, update soon.
Out-Spoken-Runaway chapter 15 . 2/18/2006
O_O

*cough* HE HUGGED HER! *cough* awesome story! I don't really like baseball, but you make it so much more intresting. o_O Heh, keep writing!

XxFallingxX
Hatrock996 chapter 15 . 2/18/2006
update, hecka awesome story man
Kiki chapter 4 . 2/17/2006
OMG! I love Totoro. It's my favorite character ever! You go girl! (_)
twistedFAerieTALes chapter 15 . 2/17/2006
yay! love...esp. benji. wish i had someone to bake cakes for me :)
Alenor chapter 15 . 2/17/2006
oh i can't wait to see what happens next. why was her pitching off? or was she just having a bad day? ahh well, cya later.
Pixie chapter 15 . 2/17/2006
Ah! The best chapie ever! Intrigued and really mystify. I'm shocked that Benji could bake..Coolio! I love man that cooks! lol
FamousOneLiners chapter 15 . 2/16/2006
aww i kinda like the idea of Benji being seriously interested in her.
EoSpHoRuS chapter 15 . 2/16/2006
Little liar! He wrote 'Alex' before he noticed he had written it. Ah.. young love. lol. I'm torn on who to vote for though. Bryce or Benji *weighs hands* Bryce...Benji...

Benji

hehe

~Meg
Mac Vicchrilli chapter 15 . 2/16/2006
yay! HE HUGGED HER! that was so cute i thought something was really going to happen to her too! AH you scared me for a second you! *glares* but neways... i really really want them to figure out who her brother is... that or bryce and alex figure out they like each other (which they better! *shakes fist*) and yeah... i really hope that happens soon cause those will be good parts *nods* good chapter and keep up the good work! UPDATE SOON Da'ling!
Jayn chapter 15 . 2/16/2006
yayness! I caught up! But now I want more! Cuz I'm like that... yeah. please update!
The Happy carrot chapter 14 . 2/16/2006
Oh and i told my friend mikaela to read your Tipping Andrew story, and she left a review... :)
the happy carrot chapter 15 . 2/16/2006
hey there, i got my e-mail changed, so now it's I've got this really good story idea, and i was wondering if i could shoot it by you, to see what you think about it. So drop my an e-mail and i'll shoot my idea past you.. :P P.S; I was too lazy to sign in... :P:P Lazy mee.
j.u.s.t. .f.o.r. .m.e chapter 15 . 2/16/2006
and how do you bake bread?

i luv benji! he's so funny

update soon XD