Reviews for K for Catcher: Rough Draft
Mi.Ishi chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Um, there are a couple of little Japanese things that aren't as correct as they could be. I'm going to give a venture that you aren't Japanese. Um, if you want, I could help you out with any Japanese, because I lived there for six years.

Otherwise, this seems like a good beginning to a pretty good story. I was actually going to start one similar, except with hockey. Now I guess I can't really, because I don't want to seem like I'm copying, but I'm sure that you're going to do a better job at this than me anyway.

Cheers,

-solin
itsfantastic chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
O-M-G. That is AMAZING *sobs* WHY CAN'T I WRITE AS GOOD AS YOU! You seriously need to give me some "pointers"...*nudge*
Akia Blakemore chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
HEY! love the story. 'specially since I'm Japanese, speak a little, and play baseball/fastpitch. ;] I'm glad to see a story that actually uses Japanese in the text. woot. keep up the grand work. ;]
SpidersDiction chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
He...he..I think you should use the word bagero (idiot) for . Nice twist. I rarely read a story that involved some Asian. Yeah, I know how it felt to be the only Asian in school. I hate racist people. I wish they weren't any but hey, this world isn't impecable, right? ;) Good work!
a24HourSmile chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Aww man! VH on haitus? Ahh well, atleast I have this new AMAZING STORY to keep me going!

I'm really interested in this story. I kinda wrote one like this a couple years ago. Except 1) it was a fanfiction and 2) it was in english. haha.

I really do enjoy this story. Seems interesting. And why do I have the feeling that there's a Seeing Double love triangle that will erupt! haha. Oh my oh my.

I was reading this in bed and well, it made me giggle. lol. So yeah. That's aces right there!

The twists and challenges that you'll put in here...kinda can't wait to know what they are. And at the same time...I'm kinda scared...lol.

Can't wait for the speedy update! Hint hint. lol.
almostfantastic chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
That was a great start. It's so hard to find stories about asian people nowadays...sigh...(okay, I'm sounding a bit old there...). Keep up the great work and update "Seeing Double!"
twistedFAerieTALes chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
cute-cant wait to see how you develop it! update asap!
EoSpHoRuS chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
*cracks knuckles* Alright! NEW STORY! I still wouldn't think of you being one who is into baseball but what the hay.

O...who IS this boy? Will we see more of him soon? And I have a feeling she's gonna have a heck of a time joining that baseball team... but all the luck to her!

~Meg