Reviews for At First Light
Rozlin chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
oh... :( i can relate to her, as well as to the child (though in a different way) it's so hard to think of losing a child...
undepressed-one44 chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Aww, beautiful

-freak from the corner
shiva the destroyess chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Yes, ty, i am aware i said nut...lol..i meant but...but i like this...very true story ryan
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
This is so sad, almost made me cry, very beautiful, one of your best works, excellent work!
Plinky chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
It's about a minute since I opened the review box cos I can't think of anything to say to that. Incredible poem. Captures the emotion so perfectly and beautifully. (Not that i'd know, but you're so damn convincing!)

Hmm. I like the way you sum up the whole poem in the first stanza. You don't get the full effect of the feeling until the last line of the poem though - which is great, you keep it going until the end, instead of the reader getting the feeling you should have stopped earlier.

Stanza two was beautifully heartbreaking. Or heartbreakingly beautiful. I can't decide! It's both. Lovely last two lines.

I can't bear to read the end again. It breaks my heart every time. And gives me goosebumps. I really am almost crying.

The worst thing is she mad the choice herself. That is the most torturing thing about it.

Amazing poem, I am awed, as always! Keep writing!
Sweet Persephone chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Outstanding work. Very beautiful, but sad. I liked it.