Reviews for The Fine Line Between Hate and Love

hail and darcy?

nice.. hehehe

musta na?
dancingintheshadows chapter 22 . 5/6/2006
What is Darcy hiding? And what is happening between her and Hail? This story just keeps getting more and more interesting!

~dancingntheshadows
Puji chapter 22 . 5/6/2006
Hey

Um, im not quite sure why DDF hasnt written her review. She's got her exams coming up so maybe she hasnt had time. I'll ask her when i see her next but to reassure you, she hasnt broken any other body parts. Lol and im pretty sure she has told her ahem *best friend* about me because he's stopped making fun outta me all the time. Oh well, i'll try to act oblivious!

Right, to the story... you didnt reveal any secrets, you just created more mysteries! Tho it does look like Hail and Darcy are gonna get togetha. And i bet he'll start it off by giving her a white rose one day! But I still DONT TRUST him. He better not break her heart!

~BRILLIANT CHAPTER~

Soz for the short review, i g2g revise, update soon... )

Oh, yea and i promise 2 get DDF to review this chapter. Even if its her shortest one yet!
SimplySweetnSour chapter 22 . 5/5/2006
i like, hail. he is like, awsome. keep writing, and hopefully you don't get too stressed. we all need a ME day when everything goes your way. but until then...

update both stories please, they are both very good

SimplySweetnSour
hedwigisnotdead chapter 22 . 5/5/2006
time reader here, hey!

But like, wh00t. Great story!

I especially like that -friendship- *cough cough* that Hail and Darcy have. XD

Like, all the pairings in this story are so adorable!

YOu have to update soon!
TricksterGoddess chapter 22 . 5/5/2006
I had completely forgotten that this was the special chapter until the end. I've just been so busy with school and everything But it was cool, it was like we got sort of a mix of both Darcy and Hail, so that was cool_ Please update soon and keep up the good work_!
Kalypteina chapter 22 . 5/5/2006
Wow! I'm addicted to this story! Couldn't stop reading! I'm confused as to Hail and Gale's behaviour, really...they are wierd. I like Devon, but i Love Gale! Kisses, ~imagine your life~ Kaly.
J. Rea chapter 22 . 5/5/2006
Hey, that was really good. At first I really didn't want to know anything about Darcy or Hail, but now...I really want to see something happen. I think you really did a good job. I'm happy you still updated even though school sounded tiring. I have a question, How old is Darcy? I mean I know she's a teenager, but so is Devon and Gale. Is she much older or have you told us and I just forgot. Hm. I wonder? Well anyways, great job. And I don't want to be like others...but...I have posted a couple of stories( some that are really bad) and if you want to read them. I would like to know what you think. Thanks. AND GREAT JOB!
Hydie chapter 22 . 5/5/2006
wow! Great chapter! I couldn't figure out if this was a chapter on Darcy or Hail. I love this suspense too. :)
kitty-mao-mao chapter 22 . 5/5/2006
i thought you were gonna answer some questions and solve some mystries, not make more! :D anyways, lovely chappie here and keep up the fantastic work you have been doing! update soon!
aznxdragonxluv chapter 22 . 5/5/2006
aww! so cute! makes me smile! Hail is so sweet! Must go to school so cant make this long but :D
grumpirah chapter 22 . 5/5/2006
Devon's right...is this the same Hail!what a 180
Goddess Hannah chapter 21 . 5/2/2006
Hahaha...hulaan mo kung sino ito...hahaha.

Oh my gosh! Nagets ko yung pen name mo! Eh kasi inisip ko muna Yram diba? So I figured if I spell it backwards, eh di Mary!

So I tried that too with Hael, and guess what? It spelled Leah! So tama nga ako!

Hindi ako masyado sigurado sa Neeltah eh pero kung babaliktarin eh di Hatleen!

So ang name mo Mary Leah Hatleen? Please don't be angry kung mali or ayaw mong ipaalam! Sorry talaga kung sasabihin ko dito ha! Hehehe...

And also, please read my review in chapter 19 kasi may pagkahaba eh, hehe!

Sorry talaga kung ayaw nilang malaman ibig sabihin ng pen name mo ha? And siguro naman may nakahula na rin ng pen name mo? Pero sana ako ang una na nakahula nun! Para kakaiba! Hehehe!

Anyways, sensya na talaga ha!

Hannah
Hanban chapter 19 . 5/1/2006
My gosh my gosh my gosh my gosh! I know that I'm placing a review in chapter 19 but since I already reviewed in chapter 21 so there's no way of writing another one but yes! I'll just sign as an anonymous reviewer so if in case if you didn't read this which will be totally dissapointing of me, you'll still read it in 21.

Hehehe...I'm so hyper right now! Hehehe... Coz you know when I was rereading chapter 16, I read your reply to Bookworm925, you so replied in TAGALOG! I had no idea you knew our language!

So Pinay ka ba dude? Or did you just learn that? Coz I'm so curious! Astig ka! Woohoo!

So...

I think you know the reason why I'm so hyper ngayon! Heheh! As in wow! Nakakaloka ka!

So anyways...since I haven't reviewed in chapters 18 and 19 (but of course this is my review now for 19), I figured whaddaheck. Lemme review it.

Because the reason why I haven't been able to review in those 2 chappies kasi I've told you I was in an internet cafe right? So while loading up the page of those chapters -and I finished reading it-an error occured that I wouldn't be able to review or refresh the page without it closing down (the window).

So I figured even if the internet browser still isn't refreshing, I can still go to the next chapter until I was able to review in chapter 20 (yay!). So sorry for that! Heheh!

Alas, my true self emerges! Hahahaha! Sana mahaba to ha! Coz like another reviewer Dorydafish, she really gives long reviews but I find them very long. So sadly, I don't read much of it. Heheh.

And anyways, I need to go now! Kaya hope you'll read this! Hahaha!

Hannah :P
elohimdancer319 chapter 21 . 4/29/2006
That was great. I love Hail's character. Dark, mysterious. lol. Can I have one? Really though, I can't wait to see where you go from here.
481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »