Reviews for The Fine Line Between Hate and Love
Puji chapter 21 . 4/29/2006
Heya!

Good idea for the chapter on Darcy, it should be very exciting! But because Hail was close second, can you do a special chapter on him as well? Please? Maybe a couple of chapters later?

Lol and about 'incuring my wrath' as you put it, i wont be angry at you because it was DDF who started spreading RUMOURS about my *ahem* crush all over the net. Oh well, what can i do? Threatening her doesnt work, sucking up isnt even an option and she wont see to me pleading with her! If you got any suggestions, i would be more than happy to hear them. She doesnt seem to realise that telling him is the WORST thing the world. Lol!

Back to the story, Hail is acting all nice just to get Darcy! Im not falling for his 'nice' side at all. And i hope Devon wont either even tho he will try his charms on her. I swear, if Devon betrays Gale then im seriously going to screw. Please reassure me that this wont happen. Gale's too perfect to be messed around... *grins madly*

Well i'll let you get on writing your next chapter! Oh and CONGRATS on 300 reviews... you're next aim should be 500 coz 400 is too low! )
tearitrightup chapter 1 . 4/28/2006
great!
tearitrightup chapter 21 . 4/28/2006
nice chapter! update soon!
Rose Jameson chapter 21 . 4/28/2006
IM CLAPPING FOR DARCY! eeks! I MUST HAVE MORE!
Hydie chapter 21 . 4/28/2006
*grin* great chapter. the only one who voted for Cedric? Poor guy...unloved...
FamousOneLiners chapter 21 . 4/27/2006
hahah what can i say you just created an incredibly intriguing character, so kudos to you!
Hanban chapter 21 . 4/27/2006
Yay! You saw my review there! So when will you update the story? And I'm happy to say that I'm crushing on Hail! (cheers) I find him more exotic and intimidating, and I just LOVE intimidating guys! (lol) And I think you're pairing Hail to Darcy? Wah! Now I can't have him all to myself! LOL!

Now I think I look forward to Hail and Darcy but I think that you should continue with Gale and Devon. I miss Gale! Wah! Lol! And will Hail kind of like Devon? Oh wait-if Devon finds Hail too intimidating, then that won't be a healthy relationship.

Damn it! I keep on analyzing now! And when my friend when in Australia to study there for one year, she said that the climate rocks! Because it was so cold there! Because in our country, which btw is near the equator;when it comes summer, the temperature soars up high! And yes-just to be random- I'm an Asian. Just like telling you that!

I'm proud to be a random person! LOL! And it's okay if you keep the other stories in hiatus just as long you update on this! Hehehe!

And really? I keep on complimenting you? (blushes) Shucks! I think I'm doing it subconsciously! Hahaha!

Update okay? Luv yah! Muah!

~Hannah~
kitty-mao-mao chapter 21 . 4/27/2006
hail hail hail...arg! he's such a mystery! update soon and plz solve this hail mystery! keep up the great work!
b.snizenhimer chapter 21 . 4/27/2006
Yeah i got on the page how cool. well yeah i can't wait. i hope it before my school gives back there laptops. cause my computer at home it, is well dead.

i heart, Bologna&Bob Snizenhimer
HajariSheep chapter 21 . 4/27/2006
O_o Hail is a psycho. I love him!
SimplySweetnSour chapter 21 . 4/26/2006
a poll? i certainly do not recall this. oh well. last chapter, i was like, oh yay, look 300 reviews! "special" chapter ehh? i wonder what is in store for my fellow readers and
OohMyAngiie chapter 21 . 4/26/2006
why (blinks innocently) i think somethn might happen between devon and hail, dont you think so? and...well i have to admit i think i like hail more even though we barely saw him, but he was in here A LOT. and gale was gone with the wind...YES! i mean...NO! haha. but still why would hail suddenly change his attitude towards darcy... what is it between the two of them...that is a question that i will not be able to answer until a few more chapters am i right? well, devon better learn piano soon. i still play the piano. 9 years WOO HOO. gonna challenge hail and gale in a piano contest! good chapter once again my dear friend. update soon!

DarkKyo
J. Rea chapter 21 . 4/26/2006
Well. Lets see where to begin. I just came home from school a little while ago and you know when you're having a good day and just one class can ruin the whole day. Well that was today. So I came home tired and angry and came on the computer. After reading your story I feel a lot better and also very confused. I mean what could happen? There are so many choices. So all I can sy is: that was great. You did a really good job and i can't wait to see what happens next. I'm really suprised at the votes. I mean none of the people I voted for won, but oh well. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work!
aznxdragonxluv chapter 21 . 4/26/2006
this one is pretty cooll...different...but cool...at least it shows that Hail is like Gale, but slightly different..._ yay!
TricksterGoddess chapter 21 . 4/26/2006
Wow, Hail really IS weird... now I wish that I had voted for Hail instead for the mystery chapter... I hope you do another one again soon Please? But Darcy will be interesting though.. Please update soon and keep up the good work_!
481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »