Reviews for The Fine Line Between Hate and Love
The Happy Carrot chapter 30 . 5/3/2008
hey. i really like this.. :)

Update soon! :)
SimplySweetnSour chapter 30 . 2/19/2008
"To my astonishment, my brother Brice – as in Brice who flirts with anyone possessing the X chromosome – blushed."

i think i know what you mean but guys have an X chromosome too. so unless Brice is strickly straight, you should put say like "2 X chromosomes" or something :)
Hanban chapter 30 . 2/16/2008
Hahaha...Sabi ko na nga ba eh! Special mention ako sa chapter na ito. Hehehe. And okay okay. I'll just think that it's in Australia. Pero hindi sila madalas pumupunta sa beaches diba? Parang hindi nga eh. Haha. Anyways, yung sa what-if story mo, parang si Devon yung little girl na nakilala nila sa amusement park. Yung nakakilala kay Arundel? Hehe. Go girl!

And yay. First reviewer ako sa 30! Woohoo. And I wanna know more of the past of Brice and Cerise. They're...interesting. :D
Hanban chapter 29 . 2/15/2008
Whoo! What a great relief Cerise was only looking out for Gale as a friend. And although you had me off with what Cedric said (his reputation really fits him), thank goodness I finally got it even before I went on what Devon figured. Ha! I can be a rational person. LOL. Pero magaling ako magbigay ng advice. Ahem. :p

And one more thing, where do you live? In Australia or New Zealand? And where is this story situated? Because I thought it would be fun hearing them with British/Australian accent. Haha. Anyways, I'm sad that this would finally end, but still contented that I know you wouldn't leave us hanging. But just in case...(shows a box full of ammo and guns) 0:p

Hanban

PS

Basahin mo rin yung review ko sa 27 ah? Yung Dance and Intimacy.
Hanban chapter 27 . 2/15/2008
Aw I'm so jealous of Devon and her relationship with her brothers and just boys in general. I'm an only child, so basically no one could annoy me (which is a good thing) but also no one to look up to (which is kinda sad,lol). Okay, enough of my OWN drama here, I just want to get on the next chapters! Haha. I just had to review here.

And I really COULDN'T imagine Ardel doing the cha-cha. Honest! If he was looking down at the floor and because he's the shy type... And how exactly long is Gale and Hail's hair? Hindi ko talaga ma-imagine yung time na naka-braid yung hair ni Gale. LOL.

And one more thing, this is Goddess Hannah. But as you can see, I changed my pen name. So, there ya go. C:
Alenor chapter 29 . 2/14/2008
aw, how sweet, cerise was protecting gale. i can't wait for more, i'm so glad you updated! cya next time ~ Alenor.
MidorixGrl chapter 29 . 2/13/2008
AHH! i love, love, LOVE this story the plot is so.. wow! xD it's like my lifestory right now (kinda) the beginning atleast. im not that old yet x] thanks for the wonderful story. update soon! i want to know what else happens! O:
SuperCUTEJensen chapter 29 . 2/13/2008
Great chapter

I'm glad Gales back because I miss him

I hope that Devon and Gale get back togehter soon

c ant wait for the next chapter &:-)
superficialSagacity chapter 29 . 2/13/2008
AW! Yeah, no dragging on and on! Whoot! That was ONE disaster that was avoided! Yeah! What happens now?
SimplySweetnSour chapter 28 . 2/12/2008
omg new zealand is hot! lol, i'm in this mun club. (model united nations). there was this one guy repping new zealand, man he was hot :P
superficialSagacity chapter 28 . 2/12/2008
I LOVE YOUR STORY! But isn't this the 28th chapter?

I am torn! It would make such a bittersweet good story if Devon nobly gave Gale up..*sob sob* but I don't want her to give him up like that! And I
givelifeyurall chapter 28 . 2/11/2008
well thanks for finally updating! nice twist
wandless chapter 28 . 2/11/2008
Oh New Zealand! I love New Zealand. It's so beautiful and green, and clean, and pretty! I hope you had a good time!

I'm very much looking forward to reading the end of this story, even though I know what's going to happen, but it's going to be super cute and sweet anyways!

Please update soon!

E.
DigiChar chapter 28 . 2/11/2008
How sad! Cerise truly is evil! Gosh, it's so sad that some people always get what they want. I hope Devy knocks her off her pedestal soon.
anono chapter 28 . 2/11/2008
whatever did gale see in cerise? ugh. bitch. i hope she gets her comeuppance. and i'm really looking forward to a happy ending...(hint hint) i wanna see gale and devon together!
481 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »