Reviews for The Fine Line Between Hate and Love
Sora Kohaku chapter 13 . 2/6/2006
Sheesh, Devon can be so stupid sometimes...I thought it was girls that were suppose to be in touch with themselves. Yet, half the time Devon doesn't know what to feel! Man, if Gale wasn't going after Devon I would think he was gay...but, hey! What am I saying, Devon is enough kick butt for the both of them. _
grumpirah chapter 13 . 2/3/2006
no give me more, give me more!
Hanban chapter 13 . 1/31/2006
My God do you write MARVELOUS stories!

Damn! Too cheesy there,hun!

But it was okay! At least he's just having a soliloquy!

Hee hee! How sweet of him to forever love Devon!

Oh and please, would you tell me the almost complete physical apperance of Devon? Or if I've missed it, would you kindly tell me what chapter you have wrote it?

Thank you!

Hannah
ohayo chapter 13 . 1/29/2006
I just started reading today and i am up to ch12

I love your storyPLEASE update soon ;)
FamousOneLiners chapter 13 . 1/28/2006
yes it was! omgomgomg gale really does have a heart!
BabyGooGoo2 chapter 13 . 1/27/2006
ahh you know i just hate when stuff like that comes back to bite me in the butt you know

:) lol

once more, another great chapter
mookyjoo chapter 13 . 1/27/2006
i love your story!
Sara chapter 13 . 1/27/2006
Dude your story is so sweet. Like heartbreakingly sweet. Teary eyed sweet.
Dark Aero Ninja chapter 13 . 1/26/2006
O_O I accidently lost my whole review! And I can't even remember what I actually put! XDD Damn scattered brain!

Anyway! Loved this section, great to see things from Gale's point of view. Can't wait to see how Devan 'courts' him. XDD Oh that should be good...

I'm so proud of myself today! I actually wrote a little bit... like... 3 paragraphs. XD But it's more then I've written in a long time... I didn't realize how much I'd missed it untill I was sitting there at work trying to pick the perfect word... XD

*coughs* Anyway! Wuved the chapter, can't wait to see what will happen next!

And Gale is so evil!
kitty-mao-mao chapter 13 . 1/26/2006
nice nice! and me like! -

keep up the great work won't ya? i can't wait to see how poor devon is gonna 'court' gale! update soon!
Countrygurl chapter 13 . 1/26/2006
I have to say that coming on to the website and having the surprise that you updated made my bad day a lot brighter. Again you did a great job! I can't wait to see what happens.
dancingintheshadows chapter 13 . 1/26/2006
Deffinelty dramatic enough. And I don't think you over did the last line. How is Devon going to court him? Lol, this should get quite interesting... Update soon!

~dancingintheshadows
Rose Jameson chapter 13 . 1/26/2006
AH! I loved this chapter! This story keeps getting better and better! I soo cant wait to see what happens even more now! U BETTER HURRY AND UPDATE! lol thank you for your writting, it pleases me hahah :-)
taurus261990 chapter 13 . 1/26/2006
this is an awsome story, i really like it. this was a great chapter, can't wait to read more so plz update soon!
Ck90 chapter 13 . 1/26/2006
OMG! The last line was so sweet! *wipes tear away* THe beggining i found it so funny how he is trying to frustrate DEvon. Anyway keep up the good work!
481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »