Reviews for The Fine Line Between Hate and Love
LifeisCereal chapter 28 . 2/11/2008
IM SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED

omg... that bitch, I hate Cerise. xD
Jay827 chapter 27 . 11/7/2007
wow. what an ass. i truly think so much less of Gale since he stayed with his ex. what a dumbfuck. excuse my language.

hah. Devon- i love her. she's great so powerful yet vulnerable, i'm glad saw her dancing he's a dick. ((EVERY second it's increasing[my dislike for him]))

update so i can at least hear what the hell he was thinking when he stuttered & didn't tell her (up another level with that shit)) . but update please i read this in three days. i wake up early just to read this. that is how much i love this story.

Until next time, Joss.
Jay827 chapter 16 . 11/7/2007
mutters,"stupid, stupid girl. what is WRONG with you. you know he loves you & you love him. tell him, why not?"

:'(
Jay827 chapter 14 . 11/7/2007
yes! she finally understands that she loves Gale yet she won't accept it. "hunny, love is a beautiful thing embrace it or it will be gone."
Jay827 chapter 10 . 11/7/2007
what did he hear. oh jesus. next chapter.
Jay827 chapter 9 . 11/7/2007
Max-sounds dreamy. *drools* :o
Jay827 chapter 6 . 11/6/2007
teachers are dumb fucks.
impatient chapter 26 . 10/27/2007
I swear, you can't go on like this. It takes one chapter! And make it long and juicy! Stop updating your other stories and carry on with this one!
Clear2View chapter 27 . 8/22/2007
SERIOUSLY, HURRY UP!

updateplz.

!
julieell093 chapter 27 . 8/22/2007
u need to update! i cant wait any longer
Alenor chapter 27 . 7/5/2007
heya, this is a great chappie. i can't wait for more ~ Alenor.
SimplySweetnSour chapter 27 . 6/30/2007
yay for dancing.
PurpleEyesOfTruth chapter 27 . 6/29/2007
I love your story and it's really sad and sweet. I nearly cried a few times. Nearly. It takes a lot to make me emotional with stories/ books but you managed to even though I didn't shed any tears. It's really sad and I hope they solve their problem soon. Hope you manage to continue.
wandless chapter 27 . 6/29/2007
I had to reread your story from chapter 9 to get the gist of what's been going on, but that was fun! I'll give you a better review next chapter. Please update soon!
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 27 . 6/28/2007
*gasp*

that butthead!

i truly love that your story has this uncliched clicheness

i don't know if u get what i mean, but i'm just saying i loveit
481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »