Reviews for The Fine Line Between Hate and Love
xjennnny chapter 27 . 6/28/2007
so sad...teh chapter was fantastic tho. its so sad how she runs but he never follows...aw this story is so cute. update a.s.a.p please nd thank u! :]
givelifeyurall chapter 27 . 6/28/2007
thanks for updating, even if it was short. geez problem after problem.
Saniaaa chapter 27 . 6/28/2007
well, finally. But I guess this chapter was worth the wait. But don't take this long posting the next chapter. I knew something like this was likely to happen with Devon & Hale that involved Devon imagining him to be Gale. I'm once again really interested in this story so you better update soon! please! :)
springfiry chapter 27 . 6/28/2007
I have been waiting for this for a long time!

Lol , glad u updated :)
LifeisCereal chapter 27 . 6/28/2007
Aww I'm uber sad now.

I suppose that means your writing is very good.

but still... just uber uber sad. -sniffles-
virgo-valentina chapter 14 . 6/21/2007
poor gale! why did the exie have to return!
xjennnny chapter 26 . 6/2/2007
dang! i love this story so far! u've got a great plot nd characters! the story made me cry! thats a god thingg though cause it means u relally got to my feelings! so good for u! i love ur writing too! ur an awesome writer! i hope u contimue soon! cause this is awesome! i f u cotninue i'll promise to read nd review everytime if u update! update soon please! please nd thank u! xD
SSC and F13 chapter 26 . 5/28/2007
GREAT STORY! once i started reading this, i couldn't stop! plz update soon!
Shrian chapter 26 . 4/11/2007
cute 3

update soon?_

-kills Cerise .-
dramaqueen89 chapter 26 . 4/3/2007
UPDATE!
givelifeyurall chapter 25 . 4/3/2007
you have to update son pwease!
Esthetic chapter 26 . 4/3/2007
i just discovered your story today, and read it in all of two hours. you are an amazing author! i love the plot!

yay you!
MacNWoody chapter 26 . 3/26/2007
okay, I've read this entire story in a day...which means it is really really good! I saw a few instances when you used Aiden as Devon's brother...I think you mixed the characters up with another story...but besides that, I love this story! and really can't wait for more!
anonymous chapter 26 . 3/13/2007
i like drama and all, but there were certain aspects of this chapter that confused me a bit...didn't gale love devon since they were like, in junior high, or even before that? meaning that cerise should have been someone he got with in order to forget devon and move on, right? and in the previous chapters he fought so hard just to be with devon...i got the sense that he never loved anyone but devon. so kevin's reaction to devon's question confused me too. maybe gale held that part of his life even from kevin? argh...stupid gale. devon never should've given in to him and stayed faithful to her feelings for max. maybe you can have max grow feelings for her and have them be together. sorry, but i hate men like gale. so wishy-washy...

anyway, i really hope you finish this story. and i really, really hope to see an update soon! i'm getting anxious...
Alenor chapter 26 . 3/1/2007
heya, great chappie. i really hope that gale and devon survive the return of the ex. gale should have told her, and he shouldn't have hesitated when saying that devon is his girlfriend. ahh well, cya later ~ Alenor.
481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »