Reviews for The Fine Line Between Hate and Love
DigiChar chapter 15 . 2/24/2007
HAHAHAHA! My bro is named Devonson. Most people call him Devon, but we call him DEVY!

I love this story. So much drama.
DigiChar chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
A girl named Devon goes to my school! I never understood why people have such a problem with those unisex names.
wandless chapter 26 . 2/21/2007
Excellent story! I've really enjoyed reading it. I like your characters and especially that the school hottie has a disability. That's original! I like the Hail and Darcy romance, it's different and unusual. I look forward to reading more of your story. Please update soon!
Katherine chapter 26 . 2/20/2007
Wow! You updated... it was was awesome!

Thank you so much for not only reading my review, but also answering my questions, too. I'm totally blown away that you really considered what I said. So, thanks, I appreciate it. Keep up the awesome work. I can't wait for more.

Don't forget that for every review you get, there are 15 others who love the story but just don't review.

Happy writing! :-D
Writing4Eternity chapter 26 . 2/19/2007
I totally forgot about this story. I liked the update
Aqualight chapter 22 . 2/19/2007
You're a pinay, aren't you? hehe...
dramaqueen89 chapter 26 . 2/19/2007
gail's an asshole isnt he? god. ASS. update soon! i hope devon dumps his idiotic butt.
dramaqueen89 chapter 25 . 2/19/2007
OH MY GOD. thats SO funny. innocent my ass :D update soon!
SamSaysRawr chapter 26 . 2/18/2007
M, from personal experience, I know it won't work! Haha. But that's just my life. Because, my EX-boyfriend went out with my bestfriend before me, & he was confused about his feelings for her, & he broke up with me to get her back. But, her being a bestfriend... SHE REJECTED HIM! Yeah. & now he's begging for me back, but pssh, whatever. I rejected him. & now, I'm happy. But anyways, I LOVE YOUR STORY. My gosh. So ... tingly. Haha.
Scribblesandink chapter 26 . 2/18/2007
I would write you a longer, more thoughtful review but I'm sick, and in no mood to say more than thank you for the update. I'm sorry I can't write something more, but please do not take this personally.
Saniaaa chapter 26 . 2/18/2007
aww, that's so sad. poor Devon. I thought Gale loved her but the way he just acted wasn't like someone who loves her. It seemed a bit cold. Anyway, looking forward to the next update!
aznxdragonxluv chapter 26 . 2/18/2007
That was really short, but thats okay! at least i got to read some of it! Poor Devon!
you know chapter 26 . 2/17/2007
wow, she got all butthurt because he has an ex-girlfriend. considering how awfully good looking his is, how could he not? her reaction is rather ridiculous...
SimplySweetnSour chapter 26 . 2/17/2007
i thought you have forgotten about this story here
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 26 . 2/17/2007
hmm...u finally updated

and it was totally twisted

lol