Reviews for The Fine Line Between Hate and Love
hellokiara chapter 26 . 2/17/2007
You seriously have to believe me when I say this has got to be the best story I've ever read on fictionpress and believe me I've read a lot of them. I just can't get over how good this story is, good isn't even the word to describe it. My favorite part was when they had that very emotional scene in the limo. But The Fine Line Between Hate and Love is different from all the other stories on here and is very original. I applaud you! Wonderful story, update soon!

Lots of love,

-Kiara
givelifeyurall chapter 26 . 2/17/2007
i like this so much, but the long dialogue between darcy and hail doesn't keep my attention for some reason. ayayay i can't wait till the next chapter!
SamSaysRawr chapter 5 . 2/17/2007
Omg, Jack! The one who turns gay. Reminds me of Dawson's Creek. His name is Jack also.. Hehe, just a notice. Btw, I love your story. Keep it up!
Rose Jameson chapter 26 . 2/17/2007
Yay another chapter! eeks exciting! LOVES IT
Yuniko chapter 25 . 2/6/2007
i miss this story...i hope that u plan on continuing this story
Katherine chapter 25 . 1/16/2007
hey there. I just finished you're story, because this is the first time I've stumbled upon it at all. I have to say, I really liked it, but there's a few things I have to ask you about or else it will nag at the back of my brain forever...

First off, as much as I love you're story, you kinda lost it towards the end there. I mean, I really got into Darcy and Hail, but it seems like they've kinda taken over the story. I kept on reading because I was interested in the original plot line, but suddenly, you stated throwing in a bunch of new characters into the mix and centering the story around them. Don't get me wrong, these charecters are good, but it can get hard to follow.

Along with that, a lot of your other stuff was kind of dropped. What ever happened to Gale's hearing problems, (because they just kind of dissapeared)? Did Devon ever put her sign language skills to use, as was the original reason she hooked up with him again? What did ever happen to Miguel and Max's problems with that whole will thing? Did Nina and Kevin ever hook up? Again, all these questions might be answered in chapters to come, but I am wondering about them.

I could also have missed somthing in one of the chapters because I was so hooked, I tried to read it fast and there was so much to cover, so I could totally be wrong about a lot of this. I just wanted to let you know what I was thinking about when I read it.

As much as it might not seem, because I'm writing you all these critisizing words (I'm sorry!) I really REALLY like this story and it's got me totally hooked now. Please update soon. If you have a response to any of this, you can email me. I'll be around. Hope you know what a great job you're doing. Happy writing!
Rose Jameson chapter 25 . 11/29/2006
hahaha THAT WAS SO FUNNY! I just loved the HUMOR in this chapter! lol
StrawberryStarburst chapter 25 . 11/28/2006
Hehe, this story is soo funny. My sister keeps staring at me for laughing at the computer. It is definitely going on my favourites list. I'd also like to say that you did a good job with their names. Not everyone can use uncommon names that well in stories. One last thing. Your story flows along really nicely. :)
Writing4Eternity chapter 25 . 11/18/2006
LOL! I like it
aznxdragonxluv chapter 25 . 11/16/2006
Wow..its been so long!i was going through withdrawl!

I love Ardel!1

HEs SO Cute!

_
Euglena chapter 8 . 11/16/2006
that made me cry (
EnchantedKorean chapter 25 . 11/9/2006
good story...haha...i love it! update soon! i kinda expected devon to say "i love you" to gale when he was deaf in sign language..4 sum reason...o well...update soon!
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
i'm gonna start this story...it looks good...
bookworm925 chapter 25 . 11/7/2006
cool! _ nice chappiE! hehehe...
Hydie chapter 25 . 11/6/2006