Reviews for The Fine Line Between Hate and Love
sorceress chapter 14 . 7/26/2006
Tsk...Tsk... Brothers...sigh...wish I have good looking brothers! :P though I'm not in for incest
sorceress chapter 13 . 7/26/2006
I'm supposed to leave a review for every chapter, but I can't resist what's gonna happen for the next few chapters! HOWEVER, this chapter makes me wanna blurt out the accumulated feelings! AH! OMG! How can someone write so well! I have to tell you one thing, " YOU ROCK!"
SimplySweetnSour chapter 24 . 7/24/2006
aww. too bad devon doesn't remember. she will in time though. wink wink.
SimplySweetnSour chapter 23 . 7/24/2006
oh my gosh, i just love gale's family. they are so plottingly awesome.
nink chapter 24 . 7/23/2006
hey.. i really likr the flow of your story. i have to say my fave character has to be Hail. and Darcy. they are just so CUTE together (: please feature more of them !
Hanban chapter 24 . 7/19/2006
Oh...so it didn't come from the Bible! That's okay. And haha, was I laughing so hard! Arundel is just so plain cute and innocent and so torpe! I hope you know what torpe means! Kasi I can't explain it in English eh! Sorry for that. Anyways, like wow! I could just imagine them being so happy...but one more thing: could you please give a full description of Arundel? I have mistaken him as of Devon's age too kasi. Hehe!

Thanks!

Hannah
Rose Jameson chapter 24 . 7/17/2006
lol I laughed soo hard with this chapter! cant wait for more!
Lady Crane chapter 24 . 7/14/2006
I can't believe only 300 people reviewed this story! You totally deserve a lot more than that. Hope you update soon! (sigh) I wish I could have a life like Devon's... Great fic! Keep it up!
EternalDream chapter 24 . 7/14/2006
This is a great story_
kitty-mao-mao chapter 24 . 7/14/2006
hey you! great chappie as usual! keep up the great work!

and what's up with the username change?
Iamdabomb chapter 24 . 7/14/2006
awesome fic! its soo cute! wen dus this stori end?

did arundel parents name him arundel coz of the weather as well?

devon and gale are so cute together!
Knightley chapter 13 . 7/14/2006
i'm adding this to my favorite stories list!
XxHotBloodySirenxX chapter 24 . 7/14/2006
Veryr rocking! UPDATE SOON!
LifeisCereal chapter 24 . 7/13/2006
Aww, what a cute story. Keep it up.
aznxdragonxluv chapter 24 . 7/13/2006
Aw...this chapter is too cute! Hail and Gale are the cutest ever!
481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »