Reviews for The Fine Line Between Hate and Love
fashionista chapter 24 . 7/13/2006
wow. i really like the creativity of this story with the whole deafness. and hate/love relationship. i hope that girl finds arundel again. lol. what a determined girl!

great up the awesome work
grumpirah chapter 24 . 7/13/2006
excellent! i love how darcy's personallity is shaping out, and i absolutely adore Arundel's future gf (crosses fingers)she's outspoken, self confident and someone who should get the guy, and it appears Arundel better let himself be caught if he knows what's good for him.
highly-kissable chapter 24 . 7/13/2006
aww Devon really does duffer frm short term memory loss lol cant wait 4 the next update
Fades chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
It was a funny chapter to me , though as much as i love devon and gale i must say that hiedi stole the scene it cracked me up partially has to be that a person i know ie one of my good friemds would do way similar to what she did in fact she kinda did at a show we went to but thats beside the point another wonderful chappie and devon hmm still having issues with the i love you but to me it seem more realistic for her to take her time because lets face it in real life it dosnt alway happen that fast if at all it happens ah but great writing and i hope to read more soon oh and just wondering how many chapters would you say that you have left and the sequal ha that would be amzing ness to the extrem jajaja wow yeah im going a bit luny but update soon please thank you very much ! cheers
J. Rea chapter 24 . 7/12/2006
That was really good. You have a lot of talent. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Knightley chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
great so far! i'm looking forward to reading more.
goblinishelves chapter 24 . 7/12/2006
Arundel is awesome!And I adore Heidi!
Hanban chapter 23 . 7/12/2006
Bwahahahaha! OMG! You changed your pen name! That's going to be a new change for me...hahaha. Anyways thank God you updated! And by the likes of it, I'm starting to like Aaron! Hehehe! He's such an evil darling! But anyway did the name Arundel come from the Bible too? Hehehe... And is his name meaning synonymous to Aaron too? Hehehe...wala lang! Anyways...I'm off to read your other stories! Bye now!

Hannah
goblinishelves chapter 23 . 7/9/2006
Awesome couple, bwahahahahahaha!
kitty-mao-mao chapter 23 . 7/8/2006
oh arundel is a sneaky one...

nice chappie and update SOON!
Telemakus chapter 23 . 7/6/2006
I LOVE your awesomely conniving sotry! OMG OMG, Arundel is such a little plotter...Hail is too hot to be true, and Gale - jeez... Lucifer himself hot man hot! Update you skank! I love your story!
Rose Jameson chapter 23 . 7/4/2006
you had me giggling with this chapter lol hahah I must have more!
Aneedegorarose chapter 23 . 7/4/2006
Aww Cute and meddling, he's awesome, i reckon near teh end you should get someone for him to hook up with too or an all ready existing girlfriend can come visit! Great chapter
debbierella chapter 6 . 7/4/2006
this story is really great! i was so sad there wasn't another chapeter for me to read more. thanks for writing stories people can enjoy!
J. Rea chapter 23 . 7/3/2006
That was good. I like Arundel already. Where do you get these names because i haven't really seen them used before, not that i don't like them. I'm just curious. You did a great job and i can't wait to see what happens next.
481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »